View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

first legit time - gel cap

I Am Kira

Bluelighter
got 2 gel caps from a coworker, i?m very certain it?s legit. last time i tried acid it didn?t work for me. it?s been about 30 mins since i took the gel cap. nervous but excited.. i?ll check back in when i start to feel anything. wish me luck

nothing yet... i feel tired but that?s cus of a super long work day. might take #2

staring at myself in my phones camera. i so ugly.. i bet this is why i don?t have many friends. fuck

fuck man why do i live alone in a big house with windows... i don?t like windows anymore. this has definitely intensified since i?ve srarted typing... i don?t know wher i would be without autocorrect now. anyway it?s so quiet in my neighborhood. too quiet it?s kinda scary. yeah leave it up to me to fuckingt try to give myself a bad trip. i?m so fucking stupid. i shouldn?t of looked at myself in my phone. this is definitely nothing like a weed high. i don?t know if i can do this for 8-10??ore hours. i wish someone was here... god i have a headache this sucks. i wish i nwver lpoked at myself. i?ve really got to be the ugliest person. someone respond to me please

i?m not having a bad grip but if someone doesn?t tell me they love me then i might

this thread is my safe place this will be my diary for the night. im not having crazy visuals. i?m glad i?m not. but i fee sleepy but i?m sueely not sleeping anytime soon... fuck i?m really stupid i wish i had slmeme to call this late and get them to care for me this is crazy my headache is turning into mush. my thoughts are slowly gonna be turned into something no longer relevant. but i feel like i can take control of the high and not let it get the best of me. man i really wanna lay and down and sleep but i won?t be able to. is anybody there

really want to let go but what scares me is that?s idk what i was talking about. fuck

2 gelcaps? DXM-containing? Robitussin Dry Cough Forte was the way to go for me when I was 15. I took the dirty ketamine shit multiple times a week for god knows how many years. Foul cherry-vanilla brew I tell ya. Lucky you have the caps. What dose did you go for?

EDIT: Ohhhh you meant acid? Are you tripping alone at home? I hope you at least have some dope music to guide you haha. Good shit man. Although I don't like that acid hits dopamine and noradrenergic receptors. Feel like I'm in mad hella fight or flight mode with my reward system lit the fuck up like cocaine. But the serotonergic-mediated psychedelic effects seem to predominate over even that which makes Lucy's pretty sick I tell ya. Mushrooms and most other psychs feel more 'pure' in terms of producing a pure psychedelic state. Especially those selective 5HT2A agonists like DOM/DOB. God bless Dr Alexander Shulgin.

2 gelcaps? DXM-containing? Robitussin Dry Cough Forte was the way to go for me when I was 15. I took the dirty ketamine shit multiple times a week for god knows how many years. Foul cherry-vanilla brew I tell ya. Lucky you have the caps. What dose did you go for?

EDIT: Ohhhh you meant acid? Are you tripping alone at home? I hope you at least have some dope music to guide you haha. Good shit man. Although I don't like that acid hits dopamine and noradrenergic receptors. Feel like I'm in mad hella fight or flight mode with my reward system lit the fuck up like cocaine. But the serotonergic-mediated psychedelic effects seem to predominate over even that which makes Lucy's pretty sick I tell ya. Mushrooms and most other psychs feel more 'pure' in terms of producing a pure psychedelic state. Especially those selective 5HT2A agonists like DOM/DOB. God bless Dr Alexander Shulgin.

no music now no.. i just need somebody

Lol sorry. I'm pretty fucked up myself. I just love pharmacology. What do you wanna talk about man

staring at myself in my phones camera. i so ugly.. i bet this is why i don?t have many friends. fuck

Heh, that's one of the first lessons of tripping: Don't look into the mirror. Unless you're Cristiano Ronaldo.

Also, you said you got gel caps? As in capsules? Acid sometimes comes in gel tabs (i.e. a solid piece of LSD-laced gelatin), but I don't think it was ever sold in caps (i.e. a hard shell surrounding a powder- or liquid-filled hollow space).

But yeah, even bad trips can atleast work as a lesson. LSD definitely isn't something you take to relax in the evening; trips require a certain degree of preparation, as the experience is dominated by set and setting (i.e. your mindset, your emotional state, your surroundings, the people around you...). LSD can provide tremendous insights and blissful epiphanies, but there is also a chance of a bad trip that may unlock latent mental illnesses (though I wouldn't worry about that too much right now - the worrying can make this something of a self-fulfilling prophecy).

If you have a benzo (ex.: xanax, ativan...) then that can help abort a bad trip, or (if carefully dosed), get a tense trip back under control. It is generally a very bad idea for inexperienced trippers to smoke weed, on the other hand, because that usually tends to intensify the trip rather than help relax you.

Take care :)

i dont have any weed i have cigs but if i go outside to smoke i?ll freak the fuck out. my neighborhood is wat too quiet

a blissful epiphany sounds good right now. i?m on an emotional rollercoasyed of bad and good trips

can?t lisren to hip hop. it seems too fast and intense. i have tovpee so bad but i?m scared to go in the bathroom and accidentally look ijntbe mirror