• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

First Experience with Weed/Oxy

TomTheTacoSalesman

Greenlighter
I'm brand new here. Smoked pot the first time back when I was maybe 14-15. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing so I was wondering what was so good about it. Moved a few years later and I started buying pot regularly.

Anyway, I'm a cancer patient. I had Hodgkin's lymphoma in April of 2015 and have recurrent Hodgkins as of last month, and my doctor always prescribes me 10mg tabs of Oxycodone. Now pot I smoke regularly because it helps with pain and nausea like magic.

After reading a few responses on Bluelight, I decided to pop 1 oxy an hour or so after I smoked because my neck (where the recurrent cancer is) was in pain and the pot wasn't really reaching that far. 30 minutes pass, I'm still pretty good. An hour ago I had smoked a bowl and then a few bong rips. So out of curiosity I took another oxy. 20 minutes later I was in fuckin wonderland. My body felt like it melted and morphed to my leather sectional as any attempt to get up was unsuccessful but gladly accepted. I could barely keep my eyes open, which oxy has a tendency to do. All over warmth, a constant stupid smile on my face, eyes half open, it was amazing. I'd recommend it. Any ideas on how to increase highs like that without using oxy? My father died of a heroin OD and took pills so I don't wanna become him but I'm also willing to go slightly off the edge, only slightly though.

There's nothing quite like cannabis and opioids together. Truly, you won't find a replacement for oxy unless it's just another opioid/opiate. Well, being really dissociated on MXE or N20 with weed can give a great body high, but I really wouldn't call it similar to that of an opiate buzz.

yeah i did some oxy the other day and smoking weed really amplified the shit out of it..

you can't get the same feeling with anything other than an opiate or kratom.

it's just very addicting but you're in pain so you need these pills. it's just easy to start a habit and before you know it you don't have your meds for pain..

be careful.

Nothing gives that high like opiates and weed, especially good heroin and good weed.
All I can recommend if you want to stay away from the oxy is to obtain weed that you can smell from a mile away, is dense as possible and as numerous trichromes.