• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ First Drug Ever Tried?

1. Alcohol (slurp slurp glug)
2. Heroin (straight to the needle Xd)
3. Weed (unaware those edibles were edibles, it was horrendous)
4. Meth (didn't like)
5. Opium extract (milk of paradise)

Last edited:
Weeeeedddd baby

And cigs around or at the same time

Followed by alcohol eventually, which turned out to be a disaster

• Heavy caffeine use (late childhood/early adolescence), would mix with Sudafed towards the end of that
  • Alcohol and cannabis - Found them both pretty boring once I got into psychs as a teenager. Still use them socially and will sometimes use cannabis medicinally.
  • Psilocybin - Was certainly not ready for shrooms as a kid but I've had plenty of great trips since
  • DXM - I tried this one once when I was pretty young, but then my parents found the rest of the bottles I had and "confiscated" them. I didn't use it much until I was 16 or 17. I had some pretty crazy experiences with this one, but it's quite a dirty drug and it stays in my system for far too long.
  • Adderall (age 16) I don't really get anything out of this one recreationally but I've been prescribed it for years and it's been a lifesaver for me.
  • Ketamine - Mainly just use this to self-medicate depression/PTSD. The first time I got it was in high school and I believe it was actually an RC of some sort, my friends and I had very strange experiences and my friend later told ne the vendor he got it off had a bunch of bad reviews about laced product right after. Was probably MXE.
  • LSD - Started using towards the end of high school. The duration can be a lot to handle but acid will always be one of my favorites. Never had a bad time on it.
  • 2CB - I started using this not too long after LSD. It's definitely my most used psychedelic by far. Feels very magical and it's quite a versatile drug.
  • MDMA - I've tried to keep my use of this one infrequent so I don't lose any of the magic, but it is one of my favorites. I was almost an adult when I first tried it.
I also fucked around with benzos a bit as a teenager whenever I got them. I've tried a ton of RCs over the past few years but outside of Phenibut, Bromantane, and the 4-sub tryptamines I haven't used them too often. Unfortunately, I've been too busy to really be using anything these days.

Last edited:
Caffeine when young (12 or so), weed (16), alcohol (16)psychs (DOC)(17), stimulants (adderall)(17),nicotine (17) benzos (ativan) (18), opiates (hydrocodone)(18), ketamine (18), mdma (18), cocaine (18), methamphetamine (23) just that once.

Past month have used alcohol, weed, oral nicotine nitrous, kratom, ketamine, methylphenidate, and cocaine. Pretty typical month honestly.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place..what was the first drug u ever tried? Mine was weed of course lol but then ecstasy as far as what I consider “real drugs” lol
Weed technically, but I never got high on weed the first time. The first drug I ever got high on was ephedrine and after that... dxm, then a acid+mushroom combo.

A 50/50 mixture of $1 a bottle cooking sherry and lemonade that I drank at a school function when I was 14. It made me feel amazing and invincible for a while and then I vomited for several hours.

Next stop was weed (just the heads) a few weeks later and that kept me going until I was 18 and discovered stimulants.

After the typical cigarettes, alcohol and weed, xanax was my first drug. 2 of the yellow school buses.

Caffeine
Beer
Weed
Mushrooms. LSD, Quaalude- 7/14s
Vodka, Cocaine, Freebase
MDMA
Opiates at 50
i tried the lemons, i dont really remember being high on them but heard my boyfriend did some off roading in neighbors yards, beach front properties , yanniways ppl on ludes should not drive maaaaaaaannnnnnnnn and why cant yah get ludes anymore?

i tried the lemons, i dont really remember being high on them but heard my boyfriend did some off roading in neighbors yards, beach front properties , yanniways ppl on ludes should not drive maaaaaaaannnnnnnnn and why cant yah get ludes anymore?
What are qualudes i hear joey diaz talk about them but what drug group they come under what the buzz upper downer or something else

What are qualudes i hear joey diaz talk about them but what drug group they come under what the buzz upper downer or something else
a real downer, some people loved them, my parents were into them before iwas born, a biker and a hippie chick, and they were dished out long long ago,pretty crazy drug, alot of deaths when drinking n driving on them, duh yah. i tried the last of the lemon7`14s, they just stopped being manufactured, but im no expert , will be after another month in BL. but yah true downer
Wolf Of Wall Street Reaction GIF by Jordan Belfort