• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

first dose of tramanol

vicodin.is.bae.ok

Bluelighter
Sorry if spelling is incorrect . but what would be a preferable first dose for tramanol ... Im some what opiate or opioid naive ive done hydrocodone ONCE just need to know how much a good first dose is .i was thinking 200mg?

I was in the same situation as u 2 weeks ago. I think 100mg would be good dose to start for most people. For me i needed to take 250-350 to feel something

I wouldn't go to 200mg your initial dose. Tramadol is unlike other opioids, so you want to see how you'll reaction to it.. start at 50mg and wait at least 3-4 hours to titrate your dose..

I started with 100 and didnt feel anything so i went 200 and still didnt feel anything my freind then recommended to finish out with 400mg .. Then i got a"buzz" and felt good for a while.. After an hour i got sick and dizzy and threw up .. Lost my buzz now im gonna do it again tommorow

i'd throw up 400mg of tramadol too. negative effects start coming out around 250. it's not gonna give a heavy high; upping the dose creates a shitty high. also creates risk of seizures, but i have no idea around what dose that becomes significant. if you mean you took 700mg in one day, you might be getting up there.

My first time taking Tramadol I done 100mg. Felt a very slight buzz but I've been using opiates before but previous to tramadol I hadn't take any opiates in a while so my tolerance would have been low.

I think 100mg is fine, it's literally the normal dose in the UK. 2x 50mg every 4 hours and a max of 8x 50mg in 24 hour period. I shortly shot up and started using 400mg after just a week of heightening my dosage each time. I do not recommend ever surpassing 400mg though as you are treading in seizure territory.

Edit-

I seen you took 400mg, well honestly. Tramadol is a very subtle and slow high. I usually don't peak in my high for about 5-8 hours (varies a lot for me) after taking the initial dosage, and I actually don't feel much for about 45 minutes where as other opiates like Codeine which is a similar strength I feel almost instantly. If you are fine after the 400mg I'd just recommend doing 200mg and then leaving it all day. There is no point in doing 400mg just for the sake of getting high, you're just going to make yourself ill. You can always up your dose but you can never takeaway from it once you've swallowed it. Remember that.

Last edited:
First time I took tram I took 200mgs. I was fine unti I had a panic attack and threw up. Eat something before tramidol, it's not like other opiates where you can take it on an empty stomach. I'd say take 150mgs but there is no harm in going straight to 200mgs. Tramidol is very fun, almost so than vicodin or oxy because of it's duration.

The best way to take tramadol (as stated before) is titrating your dose up to around 200mg. It takes a while, but its totally worth it. Here is an example of a dosing schedule for one day:
10am - 50mg
11am - 50mg
12pm - 50mg
12:30pm - 25mg
1pm - 25mg
Doing this allows the tramadol to be metabolized into O-desmethyltramadol, which has a much higher affinity for the mu opioid receptors in the brain. Doing this also keeps tramadol's SNRI activity to a minimum.

The best way to take tramadol (as stated before) is titrating your dose up to around 200mg. It takes a while, but its totally worth it. Here is an example of a dosing schedule for one day:
10am - 50mg
11am - 50mg
12pm - 50mg
12:30pm - 25mg
1pm - 25mg
Doing this allows the tramadol to be metabolized into O-desmethyltramadol, which has a much higher affinity for the mu opioid receptors in the brain. Doing this also keeps tramadol's SNRI activity to a minimum.
Never do this. Do this if you need it for actual pain but if you're trying to get high this is dumb. My friend read somewhere someome saying to take them in 50mg doses over hours and realized he wasted his first dose. Take them all at once with some benedryl lr hydroxyzine. Grapefruit juice also potenates it, but a big part of Tramidol is the peak when it's all kicking in at once. This is completely avoided and wasted taking them over hours.

Alright.. My next question does tramadol don't. Like shrooms or hydrocodone were you have to double the dosage because of tolerence? I took 400mg yesterday and i have 300mg left to take .. Will u. Still get a nice high or will i be better off waiting

yeah, all at once with tramadol.

i do something like that with oxycodone though. take 2/3rds of my dose and then the other 1/3 a couple hours later, as it's too short and the full dose can create nausea that consumes the high.

Hope y'all don't mind but I kicked a pretty good 30 mg oxy ir & 30 mg ir morphine binge that lasted 4 yrs.
Been clean for 9 mnths but just got 50 mg trams.I need help with pain. I am at baseline, only smoking weed. Any thoughts?
I am hard core, last shot narcotics in 22015.I'm clean enough to throw up on 20 mg of methadone. I took 100 mg of tram. Thanks.

Titrating doses of tramadol is proven to increase the amount of o-desmethyltramadol in your system, which hasa stronger affinity for the mu opioid receptor. I also get way too speedy and anxious if i take too much tramadol at once. If i do the way i stated, i end up feeling like im on 30mg oxy (with no tolerance) for almost 10 hours.

The Tram seems to help with the pain..150 tram & 10 mlg diazepam
gets me off my rear end. Only got 120 tram, have to see how far a 30 day script go. Also got 30 5mg diazepam.
,,Going to rake some leaves this week, that will tell me plenty.