View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First DMT trip; getting my feet wet

kingkpin

Bluelighter
Prior to this I've had quite a bit of experience with different drugs and psychedelics, nothing though would ever prepare me for DMT.

10:00 PM last night I call up my friend C and tell him that I'm in possession of a small amount of DMT but haven't tried it yet and want to do it with him for the experience, and also because C knows how to smoke it (He's done it before unlike me).
I arrive and C and our friend E is also there. We chill and wait for his family to go to sleep and around 11:00 we were in the clear and ready to do it.

C starts packing the bong, puts a layer of cigarette ash in the bowl, adds 2 pinches of DMT (30mg maybe) and adds more cigarette ash to the top. We put on trance music and I position myself on the floor with a pillow in case I fall back while tripping. I take a fairly big hit but fuck up and don't hold it in for more than a second. I immediately blew it out and C yelled at me saying I need to hold it longer because I'm not going to feel anything. I set the bong down and sat for a moment because I definitely felt something. I felt a wave of euphoria and a very warm feeling flooding throughout my body, as if I had just taken an oxycodone laced with magic. When I closed my eyes I seen very very faint patterns and I knew I was almost there but not quite.

Now it's C's turn to try after my failed trip. He sits down and takes about 3 very big hits and within seconds his eyes are bugging and his mouth is wide open as he slowly falls back onto the pillow. He laid there breathing fairly normal at first but his breathes were very loud. A minute or so later his breathing went from normal to very frantic, small quick breaths; I knew he was seeing some crazy shit and that he'd broken through. He kept sitting up and laying back down again. Finally at the very end of his trip he sits up and says "okay so we're done now, no more tripping right??? I'm back in my body now? Am I back again?" he started jumping around excited that he had came back from the trip, he then started asking me and E questions about us and about him to piece together his life because when he returned from his trip he said nothing felt real and he couldn't remember anything, as if it were minor amnesia. Finally he pieced it all back together, C claimed it the most amazing thing that he had done. Now I had to do it after seeing that.

I take the bong, back about another 30mg and go outside in the the screened pool area on the back of his house. It was a very relaxed area, I told E and C I'd like to trip alone. I laid down in the middle of a stone walk way that was surrounded by mulch, and above me was the screen and a tree branching over the top. Now that I had a good setting it was time, I put the lighter to it and took the best hit I could. I held it until I couldn't hold it anymore and released, I tried to smoke again but by this point I was starting to be overwhelmed. I laid back and felt the most incredible sensation I'd ever felt in my entire life. It felt like my skins had tightened together and formed into scales or something (there is no possible way to explain) and it was the most comfortable sensation I had ever felt. I looked above me and all of the leaves had snapped into these geometrical patterns, all of them, and there was fractals everywhere I looked. I mulch, the ground, the tree, the walls. Patterns and math everywhere I could look, every thing made so much sense in a weird way. This place I was in was so alien though, I looked through the open door at E and I knew who he was, but it felt as if I was in a different universe looking at a different E. It was remarkably odd. When I would close my eyes though that's when things got a bit wacky, glowing images and patterns of african and egyptian art were being displayed in my head, it was almost as if I was being teased to what I could experience if I took a higher dose. These patterns and colors were so welcoming in this world in my head and I started to experience an intense feeling of nostalgia, I started digging up old memories of my childhood and points throughout my life and then not only was I feeling nostalgia about my life, I started to feel it towards this place in my head. It felt like this reality that was being shown to me, all of these colors and fractals were some where that I had been at some point. Whether it be before this life, or i don't even know... I don't want to sound crazy but it was the most remarkable feeling I've had in my life. I felt like I had returned home for a minute, there was no life and death, no emotion, everything was just as it was, everything was okay...

Eventually my trip came down and things were still a little warpy but I went inside to explain my trip to C and E. I was able to relate ti C on a lot of the feelings we had in our trip but he actually had broken through and went all the way. I let E try it but he only got a body high from it, it was a very small dose and I needed to save the rest for me and my girlfriend.
Overall I can say that was the best drug I have ever taken in my life, if given the opportunity if you haven't done DMT yet, you absolutely should. Truly the most profound experience in my life.

Beautiful.

It's one of the psychedelics I haven't tried yet.

It took me a very long time to try it, I had done LSA, LSD, Shrooms, 25i, and DXM before ever getting to DMT. It is by far something completely different, no drug can prepare you for what DMT has to offer.