Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First DMT experience

onepumpchump

Bluelighter
Hi,

Well my trip buddy and I just had our first DMT experience and I thought I'd share it with everyone in the hope that people could share their first time stories so I can get a gauge of how we went :)

So I bought 300 mg of DMT and made the machine to smoke it. This has been in the works for a while now, but we've put it off because it sounded so intense, and neither of us are smokers so smoking isnt really the funnest thing in the world for us.

So I loaded the machine with 20-25mg of spice, and heated it up, my first toke I was being a bit to careful and didnt really vaporise it so nothing happened, on my second toke it vaporised and I got a big head rush and I started getting some open eye distortions and colour shifting, after about two minutes it calmed down. My friends then did the same, he is a terrible smoker and coughed most of his up once it vaporised. My second go was better, I got the head rush and pushed through it for another big toke, I then got a very strong electric type body high, I felt like I had waves of static crashing over me, and the closed eye visuals were amazing, like nothing I've every seen before, they were insanely detailed cartoon type patterns, this lasted about 4 minutes. My friend's second attempt went about as well as mine, he said he had amazing closed eye visuals, and a strong body high that was completely separate from the visuals.

We both then tried twice more each, with no further progress, my friend managed to reach the insane visuals and body high again, whilst I just managed a relaxing headspace with no real trip. On my last try the chamber vaporised so much and I tried to suck it down but by this stage my lungs had had enough, so I couldn't hold it down.

i think we used about 150mg total, so maybe 20-25mg a load. We both agreed we want to explore it further, but would just like to hear from other people about their first times, hopefully we did ok!

It's certainly an unusual feeling, when it first comes on I started to lose control over my limbs, smoking more was difficult, but if i managed to get another one down, about ten seconds later the high would change, my mind felt like it just popped out of the fog and was completely clear, just watching these amazing visuals, I was fully aware of the massive body high I had but it felt entirely seperate to my mind, I knew it was happening, but it was of no concern to me. The detachment of body and mind was something i havent experience before, and i've certainly never felt so clear headed whilst tripping.

Sorry for the rant, I'd love to hear your experiences! Cheers