First Cycle suggestions

totalwar

Greenlighter
Planning my first cycle was wondering if I planned it correctly or what I can do to improve it. I have tried researching all I could etc before posting but want to make sure I am understanding it correctly.
Weeks 1-12 500mg (every week) Test cypionate
Weeks 1-8 300mg (every week) Tren Acetate
Weeks 13-14 50mg (every day) Clomiphene
Weeks 14-16 25mg (ever day) Clomiphene

Planning my first cycle was wondering if I planned it correctly or what I can do to improve it. I have tried researching all I could etc before posting but want to make sure I am understanding it correctly.
Weeks 1-12 500mg (every week) Test cypionate
Weeks 1-8 300mg (every week) Tren Acetate
Weeks 13-14 50mg (every day) Clomiphene
Weeks 14-16 25mg (ever day) Clomiphene

Definitely NOT trenbolone on a first cycle, and as previously discussed by CFC 500mg might be a bit on the high side...

Without knowing much about you, its difficult to advise, except to say keep to a single compound (testosterone only), and keep the dose as low as possible, this maybe gives you the option to work a little higher on any future cycles...

I was doing 500mg in line with the sticky'd topic "Your first cycle". Ill drop the Tren I was iffy on it some people I know recommended it but I'm thinking waiting till my second cycle for it.
I found the reply by CFC about 250, might drop it down as he made a good argument for it. If I do should I still do the clomiphene?
*edit*
Found this article about test mg levels per week http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.long

Last edited:
I was doing 500mg in line with the sticky'd topic "Your first cycle". Ill drop the Tren I was iffy on it some people I know recommended it but I'm thinking waiting till my second cycle for it.
I found the reply by CFC about 250, might drop it down as he made a good argument for it. If I do should I still do the clomiphene?
*edit*
Found this article about test mg levels per week http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.long

Really..!!

Assuming you buy just a single 10ml vial of Test Enanthate/Cyp (250mg/ml) I would do:

Weeks 1-9: 250mg
Weeks 10-11: 100mg
Weeks 12: 50mg

The final weeks are a taper off, helping acclimatise the body to normal test levels without crashing. No PCT is required. No frontload. No orals. No tren. Just a single cheap vial of Test, and a lot of focus on diet and training.

As for the study, you don't say what you mean by posting it? I think we've all seen that over the years. As you'll notice if you read it, it was performed on sedentary males, and also since that time questions about the calculation of intra/extracellular water (water retention) in the weight comparisons have cropped up.

Not that I'm denying higher doses will cause greater gains. But where do you stop? 800mg? 1500mg? 5000mg? How much lean mass can most guys really gain and hold on a single cycle? You'll find the answer is not a lot, or we'd all be Ronnie Coleman.

Like anything a cycle is a cost-benefit scenario. Some are prepared to risk more health (and $$$) for a few temporary lbs of extra muscle and water that they'll more than likely lose in the following months. For bodybuilding, steady consistency over time is key, and it doesn't take much AAS to achieve that. They'll just assist you on your way.

^
I like the dosage , 500 mg of test enanthate provided way too much side effects for me ,even with an AI (arimidex 1 m every day)and I had to quit using it . Might try aain with testerone propionate once every day but what dosage do you recommend if i had too muci side effects with 250 mg test enanthate once a week? Also consider ill be taking a relatively high dose of oxa-androlone on top of the test prop.

^
I like the dosage , 500 mg of test enanthate provided way too much side effects for me ,even with an AI (arimidex 1 m every day)and I had to quit using it . Might try aain with testerone propionate once every day but what dosage do you recommend if i had too much side effects with 250 mg test enanthate once a week? Also consider ill be taking a relatively high dose of oxandrolone on top of the test prop.

At 1mg adex/day you could likely have crashed E2...

Why not try pinning 125mg X2/week, rather than 250mg X1/week, this may create more stable blood concentrations, and minimise spikes with subsequent aromatisation and/or DHT conversion..

Why the anavar, and how much..?

Mainly for testing it's reputation being easy on the liver and.and barely any sideffects. I'd thought I'd just test (pun not intended)how long I could go with an anavar standalone. I'm on 70 mg split 40-30 for about 3 weeks now.

I do think it was a rookie mistake pinning only once a week , twice a week at 125 should reduce sides greatly.

Agree with GF twice a week pinning would be better with enanthate if you're getting sides.

Also you may just want to check you've got real var and not some cheaper oral if you're looking to try it for the first time.