First cycle in a while, help decide.

nolys

Bluelight Crew
6ft 215lbs 12-14% bf.

Was at 225lb probably about 6-9 months ago, looking pretty sweet. Still looking pretty good. Tendinitis in elbows, took a month break, that month turned into about 8 or 9 months.
Had a vial of test 300 and a vial of deca 300 lying about
Was cruising on 150mg pw, TRT dose.
Started 1ml test 1ml deca and 40mg dbol per day (also had them lying about just using up old stock) probably only had 2 weeks worth of dbol have a few days worth left.

Not sure where to go from here... Plenty experianced. Just not sure what my goal is other than to look better. Open to opinions or ideas.

Considering a test mast deca cycle.
Mainly because I havnt really used mast before (well I have with tren, but tren cycles always fail for one reason for another don't really know what mast is like ran without tren) and I'm curious. Anybody did that cycle before and can compare it to a normal test deca cycle? And at what dosages?

Used to moderate this forum, any of the old crew still here?

Upped deca to 450 for now. Few days of dbol left and 300mg test. Considering mast at 2-400mg pw

Upped deca to 450 for now. Few days of dbol left and 300mg test. Considering mast at 2-400mg pw

Hey Paul.. Hoping you are well.. It's been an interesting few years, especially over here in NZ, although with the announcement of the Prime Ministers resignation, it would be nice the think we will finally have a reversal of policies proven to not work, I understand Ireland has had its moments too..

Deca 450 and Test 300 seems ok... I'm not a fan of Masteron as I always presented with prostate issues...
Maybe add oxymetholone to your dbol..

Last edited:
I run into erection issues if deca is higher than test due to the lack of androgenic activity (DHN levels getting too high and not enough DHT to offset it). I try to run test at around 2:1 ratio with nandrolone. You may be ok, but if you run into any issues, bump test up and/or lower nandrolone. I've been basically keeping things simple for the last year with test heavy blasts and have been pretty happy with the results.

I run into erection issues if deca is higher than test due to the lack of androgenic activity (DHN levels getting too high and not enough DHT to offset it). I try to run test at around 2:1 ratio with nandrolone. You may be ok, but if you run into any issues, bump test up and/or lower nandrolone. I've been basically keeping things simple for the last year with test heavy blasts and have been pretty happy with the results.

I note your comment on Nandrolone dosing ratio, with this in mind for the OP remember the Decanoate ester counts for 40% of the molecular weight.
IE: you're only getting 60% of actual Nandrolone, so at 450mg, you are actually only receiving 270mg of drug..
Worth noting when you are working out 2:1 ratio..

Sup fellas, long time no speak. My bread and butter cycle.. My favourite trusted cycle that gives me best gains with 0 sides is deca and test at a 2 or 1.5:1 ratio. I tend to only use test as a base or it breaks my skin out. I've ran this cycle a few times and had great results, I have to keep deca in for my dodgy shoulders, if I run without it I start getting pains.
On a side note, bpc-157 helped my shoulder issues TREMENDOUSLY. Insane how much benefit I got from something that cost the same as half a vial of test.

What's the opinions on running test mast and deca together? Say I run 300 test, 450 deca or maybe 600, what benefits should I expect from adding mast and at what dosage? I know what it does when used during a cut, I know it frees up more androgen but how does that imparl irl results particularly with deca? It's mainly used with tren?

Up to 220lbs again, empty stomach first thing in the morning, deca must be kicking in

Sup fellas, long time no speak. My bread and butter cycle.. My favourite trusted cycle that gives me best gains with 0 sides is deca and test at a 2 or 1.5:1 ratio. I tend to only use test as a base or it breaks my skin out. I've ran this cycle a few times and had great results, I have to keep deca in for my dodgy shoulders, if I run without it I start getting pains.
On a side note, bpc-157 helped my shoulder issues TREMENDOUSLY. Insane how much benefit I got from something that cost the same as half a vial of test.

What's the opinions on running test mast and deca together? Say I run 300 test, 450 deca or maybe 600, what benefits should I expect from adding mast and at what dosage? I know what it does when used during a cut, I know it frees up more androgen but how does that imparl irl results particularly with deca? It's mainly used with tren?
People I know tend to report better libido and energy on deca with mast as I know deca makes me and lots of my friends more sluggish. Nandrolone makes me wanna sleep all the time. Probably will help with water weight as well.

People I know tend to report better libido and energy on deca with mast as I know deca makes me and lots of my friends more sluggish. Nandrolone makes me wanna sleep all the time. Probably will help with water weight as well.
Yeah bro I was thinking about bloat etc, and libido effects. My libido is dead on atm but I like when it's raging.
I tore a muscle in my back today benching 355lbs or 160kg ffs... One of the stabilising muscles apparently. Can't remmeber the name of it. Not long back from hospital