First cycle - Help, suggestions,

arifaziz_2045

Greenlighter
Hello all,
My name's Arif. I'm relatively new to the world of steroids and have an urge to start my first cycle. I haven't been working out for long, just more than a year now, but curious to see what changes a cycle can bring in me. Also, I need a massive lean muscle/size gain in 3 months. Have a few reasons for that. Hence, this post to get some help on a few challenges.

First, stats!

Weight : 73 kgs
Height : 5"8'
Sex : Male
Body Fat % : Attached a pic

My goal : Need a few pounds of lean muscle. Still not sure whether should go for a cutting or mass cycle. I'd need your help on this first!.. But, I have a cutting-cycle at the back of my head.
By the end, I'm hoping to put on a few pounds of muscle, size and get a lean look.

Diet : Strictly protein + creatine. 4 scoops of whey (25gms protein per scoop) combined with 8 eggs daily - everything spaced out in spans of 2 hours. Along with that, 4 - 5 bananas for carbs, and fruits all day long. I eat carrots whenever I feel hungry. With this, I have a extra meal (lunch or post workout which includes scrambles eggs/a sandwich/or home Indian food. No rice!) It's an attempt to gets cuts. Open to feedback!

Planning to add fish/chicken/4 more eggs to the daily diet.

Supplements :
Creatine x 2/ed
400mg x 2/ed Vitamin E
B couplex x 2/ed
500mg/Ed Calcium
500mg/Ed Vitamins

Workout : One part a day. That's Chest-arms-legs-back-shoulder-rest-rest. 4x15 (sets x reps). Plus, a 30 mins cardio session everyday in the morning along with a few pull-ups, push-ups and abs.

Cycle : The cycle I'm going for is the one on the website. Novice cycle II : 2-3.
Is as follows,

Weeks 1 - 8 = 300mg x 2 Testosterone-Cypionate
Weeks 1 - 10 = 300mg Equipoise
Weeks 1 - 12 = 0.25mg/eod Arimidex
Weeks 7 - 12 = 50mg/eod Winstrol
Weeks 9 - 12 = 100mg/eod Testosterone-Propionate

PCT (3 days after last injection),

10 days = 350iu/Ed HCG
Week 13 = 40mg/Ed Nolvadex
Weeks 14 - 16 = 20mg/Ed Nolvadex
Week 13 = 75mg/Ed Clomid
Weeks 14 - 16 = 50mg/Ed Clomid

I added the Arimidex due to Austinine's suggestion in the post. Also, added Clomid to PCT.

Questions :
1. Should I take HCG along with my cycle? If yes, please recommend the dosage.
2. Do I stop creatine?
3. Any workout changes? Like 6x8 (sets x reps) for the first 8 weeks (bulking) and 4x15 for weeks 9-12 (ripping)?
4. Do I need to make any changes to the supplements for the cycle?
5. Important : Is this cycle even right for me? I want lean cuts with size. That's why I chose not a bulk cycle.
6. Should Equipoise be taken once a week or twice? Plus, is it alright to club it with Testosterone?
7. Would adding Androl for the first 4 weeks help in mass to later cut down?
8. Any recommendations for changes to duration/type of cycle, dosage, drugs or anything else?

All suggestions are welcome. I look forward to great help from the experts.
Regards,
Arif.

Last edited:
Supplements:
Keep it simple, a good multi-vitamin, a joint support, some protein supp. Thats about it really. The rest should come from your diet.

As far as your cycle your jamming to much in, and with a seemingly random pattern. There is a sticky called your first cycle read it.

Look if your going to run the Test Cyp 500 a week, if you must add an oral add d0bol at the beginning of the bulk to help you add size. Do not, and I mean Do not, try to cut and bulk in the same cycle one thing at a time man, It never fails people think they can do every thing at once and get bogged d down in side effects and they dotn know what is causing what.

Your AI bump it to .5mg EOD.

The dosages are fine fro yoru PCT set up but you cant start it 3 days after last injection especially if you were goign to use EQ. btu even with cyp you wait 7-10 days then start the PCT.

the addition of prop at the end makes no sense, its just goign to add a bunch of watery size. If you want it use it up front as a jump start.

to successfully add size, you need to commit to adding size, that means focus the diet and training on just that. Other wise you spin your wheels and get no where or worse look worse after words, it hapens. Im serious read the your first sticky and come back with a better plan. And why do you need the gains? because that may effect the advice, just saying. I push simpel cycles at first but, some times you need a sledgehammer, most of the time all you need is a tack hammer. First cycles you gain liek crazy, if you diet and train right of course,

Hello all,
My name's Arif. I'm relatively new to the world of steroids and have an urge to start my first cycle. I haven't been working out for long, just more than a year now,
First, stats!

Weight : 73 kgs
Height : 5"8'
Sex : Male
Body Fat % : Attached a pic

My goal : Need a few pounds of lean muscle. Still not sure whether should go for a cutting or mass cycle.

Workout : One part a day. That's Chest-arms-legs-back-shoulder-rest-rest. 4x15 (sets x reps).

Cycle : The cycle I'm going for is the one on the website. Novice cycle II : 2-3.
Is as follows,

Weeks 1 - 8 = 300mg x 2 Testosterone-Cypionate
Weeks 1 - 10 = 300mg Equipoise
Weeks 1 - 12 = 0.25mg/eod Arimidex
Weeks 7 - 12 = 50mg/eod Winstrol
Weeks 9 - 12 = 100mg/eod Testosterone-Propionate

PCT (3 days after last injection),

10 days = 350iu/Ed HCG
Week 13 = 40mg/Ed Nolvadex
Weeks 14 - 16 = 20mg/Ed Nolvadex
Week 13 = 75mg/Ed Clomid
Weeks 14 - 16 = 50mg/Ed Clomid

I added the Arimidex due to Austinine's suggestion in the post. Also, added Clomid to PCT.

Massively over complicated first cycle IMO... I've highlighted in bold what I have an issue with (which is most things)....
You don't appear to understand the basics of training and nutrition.. (I've just started my first overkill cycle, Oh is this the correct way to train and eat)..!!
There is no such thing as a cutting cycle for a beginner, Competition body-builders adjust their compounds in the months leading up to a comp' for better body composition...
If you are a newbie and need to cut, you don't choose AAS... You train and eat correctly, then when you have that dialed in you may consider AAS if BF% is favourable...
AAS are not for fat bastards.....

15 reps are too much (8-12) unless you are training legs (15-30)...

The compounds you have chosen are way too much for someone with your limited training experience and body size/weight...

Test-C 200mg X 2/week would be fine IMO... (400mg/week total)...

My reasoning for one compound: By only taking one compound, if you do experience side effects you will know what has caused them... (if taking multiple compounds you won't have a clue what your body is sensitive to).... If you do suffer aromatization, gyno, or DHT conversion issues you can adjust your dose &/or ancillaries to fine tune until you have everything under control.... By recording what happens with a single compound on your first cycle, you will have a base of which to work upon for the future, adding compounds adjusting the dose until you find what suits you personally.... Remember you may be in for a very long haul, by taking the time to get it right in the beginning may help you greatly in the future...

Arimidex.... OK have it on hand but don't use it unless you REALLY NEED IT.... Estrogen isn't your enemy, without estrogen size and strength gains will be limited...

hCG.... I have personally had a lot to say about this compound and why I believe it is not needed on cycle, or off cycle... Its only use is in fertility issues, (spermatogenesis) even then it seems to work better with hMG...
hCG is a LH mimicking agent, by mimicking LH it creates a further level of suppression at GnRH.... (you will be shut down longer by using it)....

Nolva 20mg, Clomid 50mg X 4-6 weeks.... start at least 2 weeks after last pin, or longer.... (they can be quite harsh compounds, I believe in minimal poly-pharmacy)..(less drugs)

I may have seemed a little harsh, but this is a harm reduction forum, we have you best interests in mind..... We also don't have products for sale.... Hence the conservative dose recommendation....

Thanks Neoprimitive and Genetic Freak. Your reviews really helped me. So, as per your recommendations, I'm going to keep my first cycle simple.

Changes :

Weeks 1-12 = 500mg (250mg x 2) Testosterone Enanthanate
Weeks 1-6 = 25mg/Ed Dbol
Weeks 1-14 = 0.50mg/eod Arimidex
Weeks 1-14 = 500mg (250mg x 2) hCG (still unsure)

Also, I'm clubbing the Animal Pack with this as multi vitamins as Neoprimitive suggested.

PCT :

10 days = 350iu/Ed HCG
Week 15/16/17/18= 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg/Ed Nolvadex
Week 15/16/17/18 = 75mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/Ed Clomid

Queries :

1. Neoprimitive, why the increase to 0.50mg per day? Just want to know. Cause you asked me to increase it while Genetic Freak asked me to avoid it. Some clarification please if you don't mind.
2.For liver protection, should I take 600 mg of N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) daily? It's recommended in many forums that I should.
3. Neoprimitive, what kind of a joint support would you recommend?
4. Lastly, to Genetic Freak, in a post was mentioned hCG keeps a balance to the testicle. That's why I had included it. Bad idea?

" hCG is vital if you are concerned about recovery. In short, it will prevent testicular atrophy, maintain your natural testosterone production (Because steroids shut that down); thus resulting in a healthier and a more speedy recovery"

Thank again,
Cheers!
Arif

Thanks Neoprimitive and Genetic Freak. Your reviews really helped me. So, as per your recommendations, I'm going to keep my first cycle simple.

Changes :

Weeks 1-12 = 500mg (250mg x 2) Testosterone Enanthanate
Weeks 1-6 = 25mg/Ed Dbol
Weeks 1-14 = 0.50mg/eod Arimidex
Weeks 1-14 = 500mg (250mg x 2) hCG (still unsure)

Also, I'm clubbing the Animal Pack with this as multi vitamins as Neoprimitive suggested.

PCT :

10 days = 350iu/Ed HCG
Week 15/16/17/18= 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg/Ed Nolvadex
Week 15/16/17/18 = 75mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/Ed Clomid

Queries :

1. Neoprimitive, why the increase to 0.50mg per day? Just want to know. Cause you asked me to increase it while Genetic Freak asked me to avoid it. Some clarification please if you don't mind.
2.For liver protection, should I take 600 mg of N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) daily? It's recommended in many forums that I should.
3. Neoprimitive, what kind of a joint support would you recommend?
4. Lastly, to Genetic Freak, in a post was mentioned hCG keeps a balance to the testicle. That's why I had included it. Bad idea?

" hCG is vital if you are concerned about recovery. In short, it will prevent testicular atrophy, maintain your natural testosterone production (Because steroids shut that down); thus resulting in a healthier and a more speedy recovery"

Thank again,
Cheers!
Arif

I've already given my advice regards: Arimidex, how knocking out estrogen unnecessarily will seriously effect gains.. The minimal polypharmacy of PCT compounds, plus how hCG creates further suppression to LH via GnRH....

Do as you please...!!

Taking NAC is a good idea. You don't have to, but why not ?
And don't drink...