First cycle - First impressions

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
42 years old, 8 months working out mostly everyday and enjoying it a lot.

I have reached some peak, so I have decided to test gear. Im 3-4 days sniffing 5mgs of dbol in the 1hr of the morning. Not feeling that euphoria or lucidity that should come with the first contact with AAS, or is it cummulative?

Im also taking 12mgs day of proviron, but Im thinking in letting the proviron only for pre sex and sexual sessions in order to save my hair. Cause proviron everyday is hard for the hair, isnt?

What I feel most is like I have gained 2-3 kilos of fat, probably water retention, as I have been drinking water like a camel in the dessert and not pissing that much.

Any tips on how to not water retent so much?

Not sure if continue with the cycle or just stop it here and resume it when Im more educated.

For example, I dont have clomid and Im not sure if it´s to be taken as now or only in the last weeks of the cycle

I now everything abouth psychedelics and chamans but in bodybuilding Im a total noob

Read this sticky

So after 1 week taking the dbol i stopped the cycle as my face was getting bloated in a unsexy way. It´s a pity cause the rest of the body was getting big in a delicious way, but the face is the face.

So now Im thinking into switching to just test. No needles. I would like to dose around 12mgs day and apply it with olive oil in the armpits. Do you think 12mgs/day is a nice first cycle dose?. Questions:

To absorb 12mgs, what amount should I put, maybe 15mgs or more? Anyone knows what is the ballpark of armpits absorbation?.

Should I keep taking the oral proviron, isnt?

Thanks!

So after 1 week taking the dbol i stopped the cycle as my face was getting bloated in a unsexy way. It´s a pity cause the rest of the body was getting big in a delicious way, but the face is the face.

So now Im thinking into switching to just test. No needles. I would like to dose around 12mgs day and apply it with olive oil in the armpits. Do you think 12mgs/day is a nice first cycle dose?. Questions:

To absorb 12mgs, what amount should I put, maybe 15mgs or more? Anyone knows what is the ballpark of armpits absorbation?.

Should I keep taking the oral proviron, isnt?

Thanks!

If you have elevated body fat beyond an ideal range for using gear then anything that has aromatizing capabilities will be exacerbated in an environment with excessive expression from that factor. As our body fat percentage increases, so does the population of the enzyme that converts androgens into estrogens. Most likely the culprit behind why you had the classic dbol bloat.

Proviron being hard on the hair is solely dictated by your genetics. It's your own genetic predisposition to DHT and it's capability of shrinking the follicle size and eventually leading to dormancy and hair loss. Also 12mg/day seems sub-theraputic for Proviron as it's usually dosed 2-3x a day?

I dont know the exact amount but Im quite lean. I started ketogenic diet 8 months ago and I lost mostly all fat overnight during the first 1-2 months.

I dont know the exact amount but Im quite lean. I started ketogenic diet 8 months ago and I lost mostly all fat overnight during the first 1-2 months.

Did you get any blood work before hand?

I wonder how suppressive 5mg of dbol would be to the HPTA considering people usually take 15-25mg/day for oral cycles... I feel like some of the dosages you're taking for these things are just going to shut you down, but not replace any AR activity.

Did you get any blood work before hand?

I wonder how suppressive 5mg of dbol would be to the HPTA considering people usually take 15-25mg/day for oral cycles... I feel like some of the dosages you're taking for these things are just going to shut you down, but not replace any AR activity.

Yeah, Im still calibrating the dosages. I dont have bloodwork access right now.

The dbol was working nice at 7mg day but got face bloated and quitted.

Currently doing around 10mgs test mix in oil/armpit. Today experimentally I have snorted 7mgs of test phenypropionate and I would say Im getting high on it... or is placebo?. Let´s see how it evolves. ATM I just want to know how AAS feels and depending on it I will cycle or not.

The more I read, the more I think a turinabol solo cycle would be perfect for me. Tren and dbol are a bit too advanced and tricky

Just stop dude. Snorting fat soluble hormones... Rubbing oil on your skin... You've obviously not taken the time to read the stickies, heed any suggestions, etc. The only reason I'm leaving this thread open is to use it as an example of what not to do

I have read the stickers like 3-4 times. Thanks. The first time 2-3 years ago.

Im not gonna use needles, so Im looking for alternative ways of administration. If there is some solid reason why rubbing oils is that bad idea Im all ears.

Im not gonna use needles, so Im looking for alternative ways of administration. If there is some solid reason why rubbing oils is that bad idea Im all ears.

If you absolutely must use testosterone due to actual hypogonadism and just couldn't deal with needles then test gel would be an alternative choice or a pellet. You'd need blood work for that though and in the long run you're giving yourself the short end of the stick due to ROA.

Dosaging outline used...

After approval by the Institutional Review Board of Baylor College of Medicine, retrospective review of hypogonadal men treated with a single T formulation between 2007 and 2012 was performed. Only men that were T naïve or those who had been off of T for 3 or more months prior to restarting TTh were included in the analysis. Men were diagnosed with hypogonadism using both clinical symptoms of hypogonadism, including erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, and/or decreased energy, as well as evidence of low serum T (≤350 ng/dL). All included men were diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism. We identified 47 men treated with T gels, 57 with injectable T, and 74 with subcutaneous T pellets that met our inclusion criteria. Men using T gels applied drug daily based on manufacturer's recommendations (Testim® 50–100 mg T [one to two packets applied to the shoulder area daily; Endo, Ballsbridge, Ireland], Androgel® 1.62% 20.25–80.1 mg T [two to four pumps applied to the skin daily; AbbVie, North Chicago, IL, USA]), and men on T pellets (75 mg crystalline T/pellet) were implanted with 10–14 pellets to achieve a peak serum T level of 500–800 ng/dL every 3–6 months [14]. Men on injectable T formulations injected 100–200 mg of T cypionate or enanthate intramuscularly weekly. If men developed serum estradiol (E) levels >5 pg/mL, the upper limit of our lab's reference range, they were treated with oral aromatase inhibitor (AI).

This chart shows the outcome overall regarding Total and Free on T ng/dl

And even then in the study they were using 50-100mg/day for test gel which is still 5x the amount you are using at minimum.

The oil isn't gonna absorb transdermally. You need a proper carrier to have it actually cross into your body. Otherwise mechanics, oil field workers etc would all be dying due to being constantly covered in oil.

The oil isn't gonna absorb transdermally. You need a proper carrier to have it actually cross into your body. Otherwise mechanics, oil field workers etc would all be dying due to being constantly covered in oil.

Wait I've read this wrong lol. I skipped the part where it said he was mixing it into olive oil. I just thought this was some topical test formulation...