First cycle, could use some advice

MyArmlong

Greenlighter
Hey, sorry guys I’m sure you’ve probably had enough of these posts and are probably gonna face palm at what you’re gonna read. However I could use some advice as I’m decided to take a leap into my first ever cycle and need some opinion / guidance.

Keep in mind I am not experienced not an I the most knowledgeable so I have some questions.

I am planing on doing a test/anavar cycle, I’ve been training for over 3 years and looking for a little boost in my physic but nothing too drastic which is why I’ve chosen anavar as I know it’s mild compared to some of the other options

My cycle consists of 200 mg of test cyp a week followed by 50 anavar daily. I’ve also decided to take milk thistle along side it.

I’ve also purchased clomid and tamoxifen for pct purposes and have been debating buying oral bpc 157 for use during the cycle.

My questions are can I take tamoxifen during my cycle to prevent gyno, I’d so at what dosage.

Can I then swap to clomid once I’ve finished the cycle or would I be better off sticking to tamoxifen?

And how long should I run the pct for ? I am planing on running the cycle for 4-6 weeks

Also any additional advice you may think is important would be welcome :)

Thank you

50mgs of var is quite a dosage for a first cycle. I would do 25-30mgs/day and maybe a little more of T (250-300 week)

Var is kinda antistrogenic so you probbaly wont need the tamox. I would only take it during cycle if you feel itchy nipples

Hey, sorry guys I’m sure you’ve probably had enough of these posts and are probably gonna face palm at what you’re gonna read. However I could use some advice as I’m decided to take a leap into my first ever cycle and need some opinion / guidance.

Keep in mind I am not experienced not an I the most knowledgeable so I have some questions.

I am planing on doing a test/anavar cycle, I’ve been training for over 3 years and looking for a little boost in my physic but nothing too drastic which is why I’ve chosen anavar as I know it’s mild compared to some of the other options

My cycle consists of 200 mg of test cyp a week followed by 50 anavar daily. I’ve also decided to take milk thistle along side it.

I’ve also purchased clomid and tamoxifen for pct purposes and have been debating buying oral bpc 157 for use during the cycle.

My questions are can I take tamoxifen during my cycle to prevent gyno, I’d so at what dosage.

Can I then swap to clomid once I’ve finished the cycle or would I be better off sticking to tamoxifen?

And how long should I run the pct for ? I am planing on running the cycle for 4-6 weeks

Also any additional advice you may think is important would be welcome :)

Thank you

At 200mg of testosterone a week, recovery should be fine without introducing pointless breast cancer medications..
For a first cycle stick to test only, don't include an oral..