first concert you ever went to?

My friend liked them more than me and dragged me along but now I’m really glad I saw them. Where did you see them?

It was a really fun concert. INXS came with Howard Jones to Salt Lake City @ The Coliseum.
It was so fun because there was lots of room to dance and we were all smoking Clove cigarettes and joints!
I somehow ended up making out with my best friends little brother at the end of the night!
Good Times!

How about you?

It was a really fun concert. INXS came with Howard Jones to Salt Lake City @ The Coliseum.
It was so fun because there was lots of room to dance and we were all smoking Clove cigarettes and joints!
I somehow ended up making out with my best friends little brother at the end of the night!
Good Times!

How about you?

My best friend’s little brother was the first boy I made out with too lol.

I saw INXS in Melbourne :)

:) awesome man. i went and saw the smashing pumpkins w/ fountains of wayne in cinci back on the mellon collie tour. i still have the shirt that has the album covers on the front and the back. damn good show. fountains of wayne were really good as well, and after that, i bought their cd and i still listen to it to this day, just like all the old smashing pumpkins cds.

Smashing Pumpkins are mesmerizing live! I saw them on the 'Oceania' tour. That album is gorgeous! I wore my Johnny Cash t-shirt where he's giving the middle finger and got a lot of compliments for it. lol

One of my fave songs from the 'Oceania' album. This was after Billy's breakup with one of the twins from the pop duo The Veronicas. He was so heartbroken. He seems settled down now with a woman and a kid so I'm happy for him.