• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

first cocaine experience

Consider yourself VERY fortunate. Where I am for all intensive purposes Heroin doesn't exist anymore.........I haven't heard of one case of coke or meth being cut with fet first hand but I have never ran in the meth circle and coke was said time period when I was a naive teenager. Shit "coke was alot better 20 years ago" is what we were saying 20 years ago too. If only we knew how bad it was going to get

Ill share some sources at the end of this reply or you wont believe me.

Most coke around the world is low quality, the general quality that is, which is what most users get unless buying in bigger amounts.

Even in south america, like in brazil, general coke purity is same like in usa, only 40 to 60%, where i live, both amsterdam and antwerp, are purity levels of all drugs much higher than anywhere in the world.

So its unlikely most users anywhere had more pure coke than low quality. Even 50% coke can give strong effects, but most users dont realize many of these effects are from psycho active cuts and that you in that case dont even know what the real effects of coke are. Most ppl prefer cut up low quality over pure drugs, pure drugs like coke need only for ppl with tolerance no more than max 40mg, while most ppl are used to doing 100 to 200mg.

I wouldnt even consider doing coke of only 60%...

In antwerp drugs are extremely and dangerously pure, with highest average coke purity in the world by now about 80%.

We have free test labs here and so i know that my coke is always between 84 and 86% pure, which is uncut, max purity of hcl is 89%.

Ill share some sources, the first source in dutch but shows max purity of several drugs in salt form, the other sources are in english.

The first source is a screenshot, the second a link and the last again a screenshot.

Screenshot-20230726-010701-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Screenshot-20230727-044319-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Last edited:
send me some of that pure coke then bro what u holding out for! anyway first time doing coke was in 2006 high school , stayed with a friend and his dad had a son, and his son who i went to high school with wanted some coka, so i call up my freind, and i say , bring me a 50 of that yayo, and i pocket the other 50$, yes was suspose to be 100$ worth but my greedy ass kept 50 cuz ya know im poor white boy. anyway i stayed with him after i got it from my homie, and we all 3 did a line, was feeeling super good and super mad atmyself for doing coke, anyway second time was in high school, and i had a 8ball with few hundred dollars on me, went to a girls house i knew from elementary, her , her sister , me and myself all 3 did a line of my coke and her sister wouldnt let her take a second line , oh it was a small second line nvm, but ya thats my story. damn i do miss thoses days bfore i landed in hell with oxy contins! 1 year later..

send me some of that pure coke then bro what u holding out for! anyway first time doing coke was in 2006 high school , stayed with a friend and his dad had a son, and his son who i went to high school with wanted some coka, so i call up my freind, and i say , bring me a 50 of that yayo, and i pocket the other 50$, yes was suspose to be 100$ worth but my greedy ass kept 50 cuz ya know im poor white boy. anyway i stayed with him after i got it from my homie, and we all 3 did a line, was feeeling super good and super mad atmyself for doing coke, anyway second time was in high school, and i had a 8ball with few hundred dollars on me, went to a girls house i knew from elementary, her , her sister , me and myself all 3 did a line of my coke and her sister wouldnt let her take a second line , oh it was a small second line nvm, but ya thats my story. damn i do miss thoses days bfore i landed in hell with oxy contins! 1 year later..

Screenshot-20230815-115306-Samsung-Internet.jpg

And purity only kept rising since then...

First experience was with crack cocaine sorry never sniffed powder, afraid of massive nose pleads.

If you did half a g of coke in one go and your heart didnt explode then - Im sorry to say so: it was shitty coke...

Coke is my businnes, I get my hands on the highest quality stuff in the world, and I live in the city where coke with in general 76% which makes my city have the highest purity, first I got around 80% and my friend who does coke several days a week had enough with 80mg lines, then later I got a source for 86% and my friend did his usual 80mg and feared he was having a heart attack, now he does lines of 40mg, now thats real good coke.

With no tolerance doing 178mg lines, let alone half a g, pls dont consider that coke?
I’m jealous!

Never tried more than a tiny bump and hated it.... well, more specifically hated myself.

It was Christmas 1999 and 'The Elf People' (A commune in Amsterdam run by a shady f*ck) had a party. The guy stood next to me made a HUGE rail on an amp. He snorted the lot and died on the spot.

We were giving chest compressions until said shady f*ck threw us out... while we are trying to keep someone alive....

So I learnt a LOT about cocaine on that night.

So I don't even accept it free and don't much like being around users. Now to be fair, some people are fine on C but too many are really not good company. After people who are drunk, people who are coked up is my least favourite group to be in.

My first time doing cocaine was in the form of smoking crack. I was with this 40 something year old guy who I was smoking K2 with and he went boosting and he came up on 300 bucks or so. He brought me to the hood and into this woman's apartment. I didn't think anything of it and she said to the guy that the dealer will be here in 5 minutes. The dealer came inside and went into the kitchen and sold the guy a few 20s. I was sitting next to the mirror and the woman told me to grab the bag behind the mirror and it was filled with stems. The dude I was with took a hit and then he loaded up the pipe and he put it in my mouth and lit it for me, I inhaled in and held the smoke in.

As I exhaled I immediately got a very warm rush of euphoria and a bell ringer, it was the most amazing feeling I ever felt. All of my anxiety and issues disappeared and I could feel my heart racing but I didn't care because of the euphoria I felt. As it wore off I kept craving more and more. It was over after that.

But the first time I sniffed powder cocaine I bought a gram from a friend of mine and at home I sniffed all of it within like half an hour. It was decent. But then a week later I was at his house and I went through about 2.7 grams and I was flying off of it.