• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

first cocaine experience

lol. this kid ray aka "razor" wanted me to try "the fire".

my parents weren't home so we sniffed a gram or two of coke in my living room. i ended up snorting the same size lines as him in a couple of hours and my heart rate was high and my face felt kind of numb. it was the stuff you put on your teeth and makes them numb, which i guess is supposed to be a cut, but the two biggest coke heads i know claimed that was good, so it must've been a regional thing with decent coke.

anyways, i was feeling pretty good, so i kicked him and my other friend that was there that wasn't sniffing coke out and went to smoke a bowl and then do some abstract art painting that i thought i did a good job with. good memories.

i never had as good of a time with coke after that, because i wasn't getting pressured into sniffing my moneys worth splitting it with some one else. lol

Pretty dull. My friend sprinkled some into a joint, we were both kids just freshman in high school. All it really did was make the weed taste like coke, didn't get that high.

About a year after that I had my first gram of fire Mexican coke, back 20 years ago. A match head bump melted your face. I lived next to the border, that uncut cartel shit. One of the best nights I've ever had, then took half an oxy 80 for the comedown. Man.... drugs in the US used to be so good, now they suck.

Nice, but also underwhelming. I only bought cocaine because I wanted to know whether it lives up to the hype and it was many years ago so I forgot quite a bit about the experience. But overall I found my suspection confirmed, it is good but not worth the premium price charged in most western countries. I think I had expected something like crack is described but nasal cocaine is a very smooth experience just it isn't the most potent drug and only lasts so short. Maybe I dosed too conservatively but I'm very sensitive to stims. I think if one has access to cheap, good coke then addiction isn't far away.

I was a raver and heavily into MDMA and LSD at the time, which are both very “in-your-face” drugs. I was initially very unimpressed, then, with cocaine when I first encountered it. It’s got a much more subtle high, and I wasn’t to fully appreciate it until later on. That’s when I was old enough to have to be “adulting” most of the time, but I still wanted to be high. I could sniff a bunch of coke and remain functional. I used to do “coke diets” (my relationship with food has always been terribly fraught, due to a poor self esteem) wherein I would purchase an 8ball and proceed to sniff a bump or line every time I was hungry. So therefore I would instantly remove my hunger (the blow I was getting was from a good friend of mine who was also a dealer, and it was straight fire) and I would also do a line or two before a meal, so I wasn’t eating much, overall. I’d make the 8ball last a week that way, since I wasn’t using it for the purpose of having a good time, but to assist with my disordered eating. I DO NOT recommend this!!!! If you want to know the long-term consequences of using illegal drugs to stay thin, I can regale you with the extensive list of health problems I currently suffer from 🙄

There s the first cocaine (or better saying, the shite sold as cocaine to the plebs like me and my friends back then) experience I had in Italy and the first real cocaine experience I had here in Brazil. . In Italy : spending good money for a stuff that made me slightly euphoric for 15 mins and anxious for what felt like ages until I finally managed to get hold of some smack. Used only when offered or due to peer pressure. Down here : ahhh, now I see what the fuss is all about! Confidence, euphoria, creativity and almost no anxiety,.
But of course even down here the quality can be hit or miss, if you use too much and or too often you will still need some benzos or booze or both to calm you down and the more you do the less pleasant it is.... I m still kinda new to this drug (which by the way I m using mostly as an anti depressant when I don t have oxys or other opioids ) and I still have to find a way to use it in a remotely responsible way. Hopefully I ll either find a balance or a new plug for opioids cos so far I m not doing that well....

I remember it well, my first time doing coke changed my life forever in an utterly drsmatic way...

I only started doing coke at age 18, I just had my first car and driver license and up untill then I was pretty happy with smoking weed all day and since I was heavily into the rave scene and being a techno dj at raves myself from age 15 on I was heavy duty into the superb 90s xtc and amp...

So I had this friend who was a few yrs older and he was doing heavy duty coke for some yrs already and he always said how fucking good it was, at the time in my mind nothing could even come close to the euphoria from xtc, so I just turned 18 and my friend hooked me and another coke newbie friend of mine up with his connect, me and the other newbie each bought a g early in the evening, and since we still lived at home we went to my bedroom and each snorted a very small line. No effect whatsoever... 20min or so later another very small line. Still no effect... 10 min or so later I did a decent line and... BAM!!! It hit me harder then I could have ever imagined, it felt so fucking good!!! The euphoria really blasted me away, I had instantly a major crush on the extreme ego boost it gave me and that it made me feel like God Himself, the one true king if the world, the alpha and the omega, I loved the entire vibe that coke generated!

So I pulled an all nighter and about when the sun was comming up the coke was all gone and I was left with extreme cravings and severe depression... Without even thinking about it I drove to the atm, called my connect and bought 5 more gs, which were all gone somewhere around midnight, I took a huge dose of benzo's and eventually fell asleep, when I woke up the next morning the first thing I did was drive to the atm, call my connect and buy 5gs, and again the next day, and the next, and this went on from my very first time doing coke for many yrs non stop, from the first moment its effects hit me I was instantly hooked, how fucking crazy is that!!!???

Anyway, this lead to heavily indulging in many more drugs, you see now, I was anything but kidding when I started out with saying that my first time coke changed my life forever in the most dramatic way...

Anyway, Im good now, and already long time by now, Im very happy with how my life turned out, all well ends well, right?

Peace out.

Mine was one to remember.

I was chilling at this big time drug dealers house as a 16yr old. It was me, him and 3 cute girls. I had just eaten 1.75g of mushrooms for the first time and waiting for them to take effect.

All the sudden he goes “you guys want to do some of the best cocaine you’ll ever lay eyes on?” We all look at each other like “Ya!!” And he pulls out this small baggy he had stashed away. “This is the purest cocaine you’ll ever do.” (Now obviously he was probably bullshitting but it was damn good nonetheless.)

He put out two very decent lines for each of us. I did one up each nostril. I remember my entire face numbing out, particularly my upper teeth. All sudden we were all talking up a storm and my normally reserved self was getting fresh with these gals.

We then went and smoked a few bowls with it sprinkled on, to which I don’t think added terribly much but idk.

What was interesting was that it delayed the mushrooms until it wore off after about 2hrs. Then they kicked in and I tripped balls as they say. The trips character was unique and I’ve never had one quite the same. It being my first time with both drugs they melded together into something that will always remain an experience that can’t be copied. I know cocaine too well these days to ever make it a good idea to trip with, but then…

On a side note, the one aspect I really found interesting was just how fast my mind was switching through topics and ideas. I’ve had that to a lesser amount since but nothing like that night. It was like how when you are laying bed trying to go to sleep and your mind is going through tangent after tangent until you wonder how you ever arrived at your current thought, times that by a million.

-GC

the one aspect I really found interesting was just how fast my mind was switching through topics and ideas.
That's how I feel right now after doing a few bumps xd I've never liked to do lines, it feels too "Hollywood"-ish(if u know what I mean).
With real blow u only need a bit to be high, if u do lines with fire stuff u can feel a lil uncomfortable.
I remember snorting coke for the first when I was a kid(16-17) or sprinkling some in a joint but it was garbage stuff.
The first time I tried real bomb shit was years later at the age of 21-22, my friend had access to this pretty good connect that sold 5g rocks for let's say the cost of a bag of fent in the states. I was disappointed from the first few experiences, but this stuff was really nice. Felt like putting butter up your nose, didn't burn at all and had that unique distinctive bitter plant-chemical taste that good blow has. I've noticed that with good material the comedown isn't so bad, although you always want more of the shit.
After years of doing it on and off(I was more focused on my opiate addiction) a friend introduced me to crack cocaine. After this, in a matter of half a year the shit grabbed me real hard.
Up until this day, I do cocaine on some ocassions(like today xddd) but only small bits(a gram or 1.5g no more). The days of smoking/banging 5g in a night are long gone.

Was hanging with my friend and we were deciding either mushies or ye, decided on ye. Only person that was responding gave us trash. Pretty sure was a lot of laxative. Friend had to shit probably 5-6 times. Around 3 am another guy hit us up and gave us fuego. First line i had the WOOH moment. Winding up binging all night and watching wwe

Pretty dull. My friend sprinkled some into a joint, we were both kids just freshman in high school. All it really did was make the weed taste like coke, didn't get that high.

About a year after that I had my first gram of fire Mexican coke, back 20 years ago. A match head bump melted your face. I lived next to the border, that uncut cartel shit. One of the best nights I've ever had, then took half an oxy 80 for the comedown. Man.... drugs in the US used to be so good, now they suck.
Yeah now they are all cut to hell.

what was your first cocaine experience like?
The year was 2007 I was in HS, I had been experimenting with drugs for a while but this was the first time I had ever seen coke.

I was over at the buddies apartment like always. We were all hanging out smoking. Dude came in we called bird. Tall skinny black guy, he was all fucked up on drank, Xanax, he was louder then everyone else. He pulled out a sandwich baggie with a quarter sized amount of white powder. He offered some to everyone , probably 7 people sitting around declined.

I however started asking what it was like. Then he said he'd do a line with me , I was like oh cool! Free drugs!

My buddy and his friends used meth regularly at the time so I thought it was odd they declined to partake. So I do the line, bird did too. My nose burned a bit, then went numb. I started talking alot to everyone. Then it was like an earthquake in my gut, I ran into the bathroom and sprayed dirreiah for a minute. Everyone was laughing in the living room. Then bird left the apartment and he left another line for me. (I was like WoW what a cool guy I just met lol)

The subject came up about why everyone declined the line he offered. I remember it so clearly too. I said " why y'all not want to do a free line I know y'all like to feel fast hahaha"

My buddy said, " because that's bird shit, if I'm going to do coke it's gotta be good" . Me being high and also naive didn't understand. One of the other guys screamed, " he cuts it with baby laxative bro"!

After 20 minutes I got extremely uncoordinated, sleepy, headache, I passed out on the futon for an unknown amount of time.

The pain woke me up. My stomach was in knots. I ran into the bathroom again and proceeded to spray explosive dirreiah into the bowl. I heard snickering from the living room. They were like " you ok crazyhair? "

So that's my first coke experience, it is kinda funny.
Later in the month I met the "good coke" dealer one building over.

Last edited:
what was your first cocaine experience like?
Excellent - it was April '84 and I'd just landed in Amsterdam on my way back from Oman. I had a friend who'd worked there the year before and he told me to go to the Flying Dutchman pub, and just ask.

I got a 0.5g bag (oh, and 100 fresh acid blotters), and it looked like crystals, not the semi-hard, putty-like rocks you get now.

The euphoria was just so clean and sharp, and I felt horny as f*ck. Alas, that peak was followed by a trough, and I went through the rest of the bag in short shrift. When I went back for more, he'd sold out...

The high I got from that far surpassed any time I have tried it since then. The crystals looked like ketamine shards only smaller, and it crunched up under a banknote like ket, too. Perhaps it was chloroform- or acetone-washed?

I am on cocaine right now, this is the third time I've done it. My first time doing coke was around 4 weeks ago (which is surprising considering the large amount of both extremely common and absurdly obscure drugs I have taken over the last couple of years), however I took a small dose of around 80mg to start so I didn't really feel much; just a slight numbness in the face and front of my teeth and a very negligible elevation in my mood.

This Monday I took my first real dose, and it was amazing. Me and a couple of friends rented a hotel and did mushrooms before going to the go watch the fireworks by the Detroit River from my home town in Windsor, I took a line and a half of blow myself alongside just under 1.5g of mushrooms (which is kinda abnormal for me to be mixing drugs like that, I usually like to take one dose of one drug and qualify the experience [but I was having a good time with some of my closest friends so It's all good]). I read online (I think on here actually) that a line of blow is about 100 to 150 mg, so my line and a half was roughly ~ 187.5mg, I had a mg sensitive scale with me but we were in a rush to get out of the hotel and go see the fireworks so I had my more experienced friend eyeball it for me. We snorted some coke met up with two more of our mutual friends at the hotel and then headed to the fireworks. The fireworks were amazing! After which we headed back to the hotel and met up with a few more people. At this point there were eight of us in total but only three of us were doing coke that night. I weighed out just under half a gram for myself and insufflated all of it, my friend did an amount I wasn't aware of, and some girl that I didn't know did about two lines which should've equaled about 250 mg; which must've been quite a bit for her because she was slightly under 40 cm shorter than me (around 150 cm if I had to guess) and rather slim (not in an unhealthy way, but just genetically slim looking).

After the coke I prompted everyone to go outside (because the room was booked under my name and I didn't want to get stuck paying a hefty cleaning bill). The place we stayed at was downtown so there were lots of decent bars open considering this was on a Monday night. We were hanging out in one bar and then some quadragenarian lady came out and tried to fight some girl because her (African-Canadian) boyfriend said the n-word as he walked passed her. Nothing violent happened, just alot of drunken yelling on the part of the quadragenarian. We then decided to go on the patio, all of us were hanging out there for about an hour when eventually some other separate lady who has also likely in her mid-forties (and also seemingly sober [but I was high on nose candy so I may not have been the best authority]) came up to me and my two other buddies while we were talking and offered to have sex with one of us... Everyone I was with that night including myself are fairly young people, the oldest in the group no older than twenty. I found it odd, to say the least, but I was flattered nonetheless. Everyone else I was hanging out with at the bar was drinking and smoking cannabis (legally, I love Canada, certain aspects of it at least), except for myself; as I mentioned I don't like to mix things too much.

*On a bit of a side note, I just urinated ~ 500 mL of liquid gold into a Griffin beaker; might try and separate cocaine and it's urinary metabolite benzoylecognine from my piss if I can find a somewhat easy procedure to replicate.*

Anyway, we hung out on the patio for a few more minutes then left to go back the hotel to do some more blow. At this point two of the people in our group had left, and I'd completely given up on trying to quantify how much snow I was taking. Me my close friend, and that girl I barely knew were insufflating it up! If I had to guess I probably did about an additional 300 mg, the girl had probably about another 200 mg, and my close friend had another unknown amount on top of the cocaine he was likely bumping throughout the night. Two of us stayed back at the hotel and then the other six of us left once again. We walked around for a bit and then my and my friend who I had been doing the blow with throughout the night decided to go to the strip club (another surprising first for me, we went to a place downtown a few blocks from the hotel called Cheetah's). Although I tend to avoid drinking entirely I did have two beers because my friend insisted on buying them for me. I then got a lap-dance from a beautiful ebony women, it was kinda expensive but she put her vagina right in my face! So it was definitely worth it just to say I've had that experience. We had arrived to Cheetah's around two fifteen in the morning, and they closed at three on that particular Monday. After they closed we headed back to the hotel, saw that the two people who'd stayed behind had disappeared, then left the hotel again! We called them up and found out they'd walked to McDonalds (quite possibly the worst place to end a mushroom trip and the night in general). We walked over the Don's and saw some religious dude riding around on a bike handing out food to homeless people; and I guess stoned teenagers because once we finally caught up with the others we saw that he'd given them some food (although he didn't give me and the person I'd been walking with anything because he very loudly made fun of him for being religious). The four of us then returned to the hotel and got some sleep. Everyone but me got a decent sleep that night considering how late we went to bed. We set an alarm for five because that's when the pool opens then awoke and took a nice cold dip.

That's finally the end of it. Apologies for the length, I was very high on roughly 600 mg of sniff when I started writing this and am just now coming down. The come down currently feels kind of nice, I have a bit of a light-headedness reminiscent of when you get a cold minus all of the side-effects of being sick. I wish the comedown had felt this nice last time. Anyway, my general thoughts with blow are that it is fucking amazing! I have finally found a drug that I genuinely think lives up to It's reputation (unlike opioids which don't do much for me), that I would like to continue doing. But I do genuinely feel that it is in this drugs very "fucking amazing[ness]" that'll keep me from abusing it too much. I think G_Chem sums it up perfectly by saying "the one aspect I really found interesting was just how fast my mind was switching through topics and ideas". That's definitely how I felt while writing up this huge essay, I was bouncing around from topic to topic like crazy. It also unsurprisingly made me incredibly happy, and an all around nicer person - which is something I've been integrating into my everyday life. Additionally, and this is my one last thought before going to bed because I'm dead sober and tired as hell: when high on coke I am one hundred percent more talkative and charismatic. Which has for sure helped me realize that I've been shy, and introverted pretty much my whole life, which is something I feel the need to fix. I've since been a lot more charismatic in my everyday sober life without the use of cocaine.

Anyways, if you've made it this far congratulations!

I am on cocaine right now, this is the third time I've done it. My first time doing coke was around 4 weeks ago (which is surprising considering the large amount of both extremely common and absurdly obscure drugs I have taken over the last couple of years), however I took a small dose of around 80mg to start so I didn't really feel much; just a slight numbness in the face and front of my teeth and a very negligible elevation in my mood.

This Monday I took my first real dose, and it was amazing. Me and a couple of friends rented a hotel and did mushrooms before going to the go watch the fireworks by the Detroit River from my home town in Windsor, I took a line and a half of blow myself alongside just under 1.5g of mushrooms (which is kinda abnormal for me to be mixing drugs like that, I usually like to take one dose of one drug and qualify the experience [but I was having a good time with some of my closest friends so It's all good]). I read online (I think on here actually) that a line of blow is about 100 to 150 mg, so my line and a half was roughly ~ 187.5mg, I had a mg sensitive scale with me but we were in a rush to get out of the hotel and go see the fireworks so I had my more experienced friend eyeball it for me. We snorted some coke met up with two more of our mutual friends at the hotel and then headed to the fireworks. The fireworks were amazing! After which we headed back to the hotel and met up with a few more people. At this point there were eight of us in total but only three of us were doing coke that night. I weighed out just under half a gram for myself and insufflated all of it, my friend did an amount I wasn't aware of, and some girl that I didn't know did about two lines which should've equaled about 250 mg; which must've been quite a bit for her because she was slightly under 40 cm shorter than me (around 150 cm if I had to guess) and rather slim (not in an unhealthy way, but just genetically slim looking).

After the coke I prompted everyone to go outside (because the room was booked under my name and I didn't want to get stuck paying a hefty cleaning bill). The place we stayed at was downtown so there were lots of decent bars open considering this was on a Monday night. We were hanging out in one bar and then some quadragenarian lady came out and tried to fight some girl because her (African-Canadian) boyfriend said the n-word as he walked passed her. Nothing violent happened, just alot of drunken yelling on the part of the quadragenarian. We then decided to go on the patio, all of us were hanging out there for about an hour when eventually some other separate lady who has also likely in her mid-forties (and also seemingly sober [but I was high on nose candy so I may not have been the best authority]) came up to me and my two other buddies while we were talking and offered to have sex with one of us... Everyone I was with that night including myself are fairly young people, the oldest in the group no older than twenty. I found it odd, to say the least, but I was flattered nonetheless. Everyone else I was hanging out with at the bar was drinking and smoking cannabis (legally, I love Canada, certain aspects of it at least), except for myself; as I mentioned I don't like to mix things too much.

*On a bit of a side note, I just urinated ~ 500 mL of liquid gold into a Griffin beaker; might try and separate cocaine and it's urinary metabolite benzoylecognine from my piss if I can find a somewhat easy procedure to replicate.*

Anyway, we hung out on the patio for a few more minutes then left to go back the hotel to do some more blow. At this point two of the people in our group had left, and I'd completely given up on trying to quantify how much snow I was taking. Me my close friend, and that girl I barely knew were insufflating it up! If I had to guess I probably did about an additional 300 mg, the girl had probably about another 200 mg, and my close friend had another unknown amount on top of the cocaine he was likely bumping throughout the night. Two of us stayed back at the hotel and then the other six of us left once again. We walked around for a bit and then my and my friend who I had been doing the blow with throughout the night decided to go to the strip club (another surprising first for me, we went to a place downtown a few blocks from the hotel called Cheetah's). Although I tend to avoid drinking entirely I did have two beers because my friend insisted on buying them for me. I then got a lap-dance from a beautiful ebony women, it was kinda expensive but she put her vagina right in my face! So it was definitely worth it just to say I've had that experience. We had arrived to Cheetah's around two fifteen in the morning, and they closed at three on that particular Monday. After they closed we headed back to the hotel, saw that the two people who'd stayed behind had disappeared, then left the hotel again! We called them up and found out they'd walked to McDonalds (quite possibly the worst place to end a mushroom trip and the night in general). We walked over the Don's and saw some religious dude riding around on a bike handing out food to homeless people; and I guess stoned teenagers because once we finally caught up with the others we saw that he'd given them some food (although he didn't give me and the person I'd been walking with anything because he very loudly made fun of him for being religious). The four of us then returned to the hotel and got some sleep. Everyone but me got a decent sleep that night considering how late we went to bed. We set an alarm for five because that's when the pool opens then awoke and took a nice cold dip.

That's finally the end of it. Apologies for the length, I was very high on roughly 600 mg of sniff when I started writing this and am just now coming down. The come down currently feels kind of nice, I have a bit of a light-headedness reminiscent of when you get a cold minus all of the side-effects of being sick. I wish the comedown had felt this nice last time. Anyway, my general thoughts with blow are that it is fucking amazing! I have finally found a drug that I genuinely think lives up to It's reputation (unlike opioids which don't do much for me), that I would like to continue doing. But I do genuinely feel that it is in this drugs very "fucking amazing[ness]" that'll keep me from abusing it too much. I think G_Chem sums it up perfectly by saying "the one aspect I really found interesting was just how fast my mind was switching through topics and ideas". That's definitely how I felt while writing up this huge essay, I was bouncing around from topic to topic like crazy. It also unsurprisingly made me incredibly happy, and an all around nicer person - which is something I've been integrating into my everyday life. Additionally, and this is my one last thought before going to bed because I'm dead sober and tired as hell: when high on coke I am one hundred percent more talkative and charismatic. Which has for sure helped me realize that I've been shy, and introverted pretty much my whole life, which is something I feel the need to fix. I've since been a lot more charismatic in my everyday sober life without the use of cocaine.

Anyways, if you've made it this far congratulations!
If you did half a g of coke in one go and your heart didnt explode then - Im sorry to say so: it was shitty coke...

Coke is my businnes, I get my hands on the highest quality stuff in the world, and I live in the city where coke with in general 76% which makes my city have the highest purity, first I got around 80% and my friend who does coke several days a week had enough with 80mg lines, then later I got a source for 86% and my friend did his usual 80mg and feared he was having a heart attack, now he does lines of 40mg, now thats real good coke.

With no tolerance doing 178mg lines, let alone half a g, pls dont consider that coke?

Last edited:
If you did half a g of coke in one go and your heart didnt explode then - Im sorry to say so: it was shitty coke...

Coke is my businnes, I get my hands on the highest quality stuff in the world, and I live in the city where coke with in general 76% which makes my city have the highest purity, first I got around 80% and my friend who does coke several days a week had enough with 80mg lines, then later I got a source for 86% and my friend did his usual 80mg and feared he was having a heart attack, now he does lines of 40mg, now thats real good coke.

With no tolerance doing 178mg lines, let alone half a g, pls dont consider that coke?
Not denying that it was shitty coke, unfortunately that's just the reality of the current North American drug trade everywhere but Mexico... If you're comfortable sharing may I ask you what city you're in?

Not denying that it was shitty coke, unfortunately that's just the reality of the current North American drug trade everywhere but Mexico... If you're comfortable sharing may I ask you what city you're in?
I have a home in both antwerp and amsterdam, antwerp is the ultimate coke gate for entire europe, nowhere else there is so much coke, this created over supply and now prices are low and quality is amazing, but all that coke first goes from antwerp to amsterdam where it gets its first european cut and distribution, so I get my large amounts in amsterdam and get them lab tezted and I dont pay before the lab test sais its not cut yet, then I take it to antwerp where most users in the world are they call our city the city where anyone can get coke delivered at home quicker than a pizza (true btw) and also the city where even the pigeons are on coke, anyway I take my large amount there dont cut it up and sell the whole amount minus 50g for myself in one go so I made a very good name in the local coke scene many ppl wanna buy from me which brings lots of business and lots of money, with low prices ppl who buy just a few g every time pay 50 euro per g, but they do better promo's now, 2g for 80e, 3 plus 1 free and so on...

Thats how it is over here...

And also much crime, big drug war, grenades thrown on the street many executions and not long ago our ministre of justice had to go in a safe house with his family cause a top drug kartel was going to kidnap him...

Last edited:
First time I was dummied with some bunk so the real first time (from a friend whos uncle dealt for a long time) it was very good (this is like 20 years ago at least as well) I did a qg in 4 big ass rails. Ended up shirtless and slightly concerned and when I came down you can guess where my remaining like 30 bucks went lol. Have only had stuff that good from one other person since than. and that was about 16 yrs ago. Even ppl goin in to the city and grabin a decent amnt are gettin shit. (that they think is fire)....now with fet poppin up in everything, the lost coke i saw a user couldnt draw through a cotton so they wanted to use no filter.....which I refused to let them do with me because ewww....I give up on coke too.

First time I was dummied with some bunk so the real first time (from a friend whos uncle dealt for a long time) it was very good (this is like 20 years ago at least as well) I did a qg in 4 big ass rails. Ended up shirtless and slightly concerned and when I came down you can guess where my remaining like 30 bucks went lol. Have only had stuff that good from one other person since than. and that was about 16 yrs ago. Even ppl goin in to the city and grabin a decent amnt are gettin shit. (that they think is fire)....now with fet poppin up in everything, the lost coke i saw a user couldnt draw through a cotton so they wanted to use no filter.....which I refused to let them do with me because ewww....I give up on coke too.
20yrs ago coke was much better than today.

Over here fent doesnt exist, I know of not even 1 case where something was mixed with fent and since a few yrs we can get real cheap at 18euro per g real stuff fent free h4, I dont get why not many americans are flooding us with h tourisme, the only thing is, its 18e per g but min buy ammount is for 100 euro...