• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine First "bellringer" scared me to death at first

IV uppers are scary because the effects usually differ quite a lot from oral/snorted/smoked routes. (I guess that applies to IV drugs in general but) With your adrenaline dumping and heart rate rising the fight or flight response is triggering. -FIGHT- or -FLIGHT- definitely not -GOODNIGHT-

I get bell ringers consistently by following the advice in the megathread on this forum. The only way I can describe it is that it feels the way I imagine a female orgasm does. It is overwhelming, overpowering, and incomprehensibly good.

with that said, in seeking bell ringers, I have also come pretty god damned close to a heart attack several times. To me, a bell ringer is getting close to actually damaging yourself without actually doing it. Once, I took three gigantic rips in a row and my heart sped up until there were no beats, just a constant hum....until it started slowing down. And when it got down to one beat every two seconds, I went blind. I lost all control of my body and absolutely believed I was dying. Managed to pull myself up and breathe lamaze style while punching myself in the chest then sprinting down the stteet. After a while, I was okay again. But this is what you risk, in my opinion, by seeking out such violent highs as the bell ringers that make up the most ecstatic experience I have ever had on drugs.