• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine First "bellringer" scared me to death at first

IAmTroubled410

Greenlighter
I am no means a beginner cocaine user, I've been using IV cocaine a year consistently now (graduated from a heroin user to a speedballer) sporadically for about 10 years and I just experienced my first "bellringer" and holy fuck boys was it an experience. It was pretty terrifying considering I've never experienced nor have I ever really heard of it so honestly I thought I was dying but help my fuck once the fear dissipated it was such a good feeling. Anyone have a similar experience with not exactly knowing what was happening?

I am no means a beginner cocaine user, I've been using IV cocaine a year consistently now (graduated from a heroin user to a speedballer) sporadically for about 10 years and I just experienced my first "bellringer" and holy fuck boys was it an experience. It was pretty terrifying considering I've never experienced nor have I ever really heard of it so honestly I thought I was dying but help my fuck once the fear dissipated it was such a good feeling. Anyone have a similar experience with not exactly knowing what was happening?
I am a non-user, could you explain to me the sensation? Thanks for sharing

Bellringer is some very high quality crack cocaine the europhia is pretty much make you cum in your pants level straight away i never done crack cocaine as high quality coke only just turned up on these shores this year maybe i will try some proper crack cocaine before i die sounds pretty amazing tbh. The first time i tried totally 100% pure uncut d-meth was insane but still not on that high level crack cocaine rush i hear about.

Bellringer is some very high quality crack cocaine the europhia is pretty much make you cum in your pants level straight away i never done crack cocaine as high quality coke only just turned up on these shores this year maybe i will try some proper crack cocaine before i die sounds pretty amazing tbh. The first time i tried totally 100% pure uncut d-meth was insane but still not on that high level crack cocaine rush i hear about.
I am hearing reports of UK coke improving greatly over the past year- is NZ New Zealand? Sounds like similar things are occurring where you are if so

Oh nononono, the true bellringer is when you shoot good quality cocaine hydrochloride into your veins.
After you finish injecting, everything goes quiet. Your heart starts pumping really fast, then you csn taste the cocaine in your mouth while hearing a distorted metallic sound and all ur body is tingling from the euphoria it produces. Like the OP said it feels way too strong you think ur dying, its actually quite uncomfortable. I personally wouldn't want to repeat that feeling in my life, it's just too much.

I am hearing reports of UK coke improving greatly over the past year- is NZ New Zealand? Sounds like similar things are occurring where you are if so
Yeah Coke has turned up alot this year cartels are seeing the huge profits can be made since a gram of coke costs like x5-10 more here. Missed out on the coke high for a decade

Honestly crack cocaine isn't as good as all the hype surrounding it.i personally don't see how with it's short duration and high price it's a drug of addiction.its more of a novelty to me.

Oh nononono, the true bellringer is when you shoot good quality cocaine hydrochloride into your veins.

After you finish injecting, everything goes quiet. Your heart starts pumping really fast, then you csn taste the cocaine in your mouth while hearing a distorted metallic sound and all ur body is tingling from the euphoria it produces. Like the OP said it feels way too strong you think ur dying, its actually quite uncomfortable. I personally wouldn't want to repeat that feeling in my life, it's just too much.
Must be mad tasting the coke after injecting it.... What a mad thing.

I love it, especiall when used IV together with H, it's my favorite. Getting scared of death is pretty normal and logical because you really are getting extremely close to it every time.

"One toke over the line sweet Jesus"

As to the poster talking about UK crack quality it is amazing atm, IMHO round here it's the best since the ammonia wash vanished off the street years ago.

A bell ringer is about as far as you can really go in terms of a crack high, it feels like you just been plugged into the mains, some dislike it but I personally love it.

Must be mad tasting the coke after injecting it.... What a mad thing.

In my experience you can taste anything you I.V.
My personal fave is the taste of heroin Ion the back of your tongue.

A friend used to say he loved to shoot MDPV for the taste (let alone the rush may I add)

Mdpv has a very specific taste when smoked.pvp is fairly flavourless but mdpv let's u really taste the methylene dioxy in it.

Never experienced this with coke. But the closest i get to that is-I get real good meth every now and then and can tell the quality as soon as i snort it by if and how quick i get chills go over my scalp. The chills come right back the second i bust a nut too 😂

Yeah Coke has turned up alot this year cartels are seeing the huge profits can be made since a gram of coke costs like x5-10 more here. Missed out on the coke high for a decade
Have you found good quality coke in NZ? I go back home to the south island frequently from Melbourne but have never managed to get my hands on any there

Have you found good quality coke in NZ? I go back home to the south island frequently from Melbourne but have never managed to get my hands on any there
Only since this year have main cities been getting high purity cartel coke.

Only since this year have main cities been getting high purity cartel coke.
thats because more is being produced and exported despite the efforts of law enforcement and the millions they put toward trying to curb its use