• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First bad experience

joojobe

Greenlighter
My friend has rolled 3 times in the past, and this time he had a very life changing experience.

He arrived at a festival and decided to dose supposedly ~90mg at 9:20pm (these pills were supposed to have 180mg each so he took half). Over the next 30 minutes he was experiencing stomach pain and nausea which he had never experienced in the past.

After about 1 hour, he was not feeling any effects, so he decided to take another half at around 10:45pm. The nausea got worse over time, and at this point he started to get slight eye wiggles.

Still not feeling the effects he desired, he waited a bit and took another half (~90mg) at 11:45pm.

He had a lot of stomach pain at this point. Very bad dry mouth, but he was feeling waves that were canceled out by the bad feelings in his stomach. Eyes were wiggling pretty nicely. The waves quickly went away, and eye wiggles subsided as well.

At this point he decided to take another half at 12:45am.

This is when everything went downhill. He got a pretty bad headache and the stomach pain was unbearable. At this point, his chest began to hurt. It felt like something was pushing against his chest. He kept burping and sometimes some fluid that would burn his throat would come up. He also began to sweat at this point, but not a lot.

At around 1:30am he had to run out of the crowd and began to throw up. He threw up 3-4 times over the course of 20 minutes. It was mostly water.

After throwing up, he still felt nauseous, still had chest pain, and still had a stinging throat. The sweating stopped. Slight eye wiggles, but no positive effects. He felt like crap. He fell asleep at around 4am and it wasn't difficult.

The next day, he woke up with extreme chest pain. It was hard to take full breaths. His throat was stinging/sore as well.

Could this have been an adulterated pill? The rest of his friends were having a great time.
He has had great times in the past, but this experience makes him never want to do it again.

Let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
we don't use that SWIM stuff here, everyone knows it's you..

nausea isn't uncommon, it could have very well been adulterated.. can't really know unless you test it

did he have a empty stomach or full? these things can affect the nauseous come up quite a lot.. but in this case it seems like your friend just had an upset stomach to begin with, maybe it was something he ate earlier that day and then the pill just made his existing stomach problems worse possibly

In an environment with a big crowd sometimes shit just hits you weird, and once you're having uncomfortable symptoms like that it's hard to recover psychologically...but if the chest pains persist I'd have it looked at. could be an acid reflux type thing, we have no way of knowing though.

@joshy
one meal was eaten that day at around 4pm.
had a little bit of upset stomach to begin with. Usually he has some tums before but was not able to this time.

@BlueHues
I see. could the acid reflux really ruin the experience that much? He has been prescribed acid reflux medication in the past but he no longer takes it and just deals with it.

Also... could this have been an overdose? Is there any likely permanent damage done?

Last edited:
hello joojobe. i was surprise when i read this . you know believe me it happened the same thing for me like your freind's story word by word in ibiza this year .
it made my vacation to ibiza this year a big disaster.
i planned the first day to be in a state of trance party . i supposed to have intense happiness for using one or 2 pills maximum. so after 1 hour and 30 mintues have taking the first pill i felt a light come up but not really a intense auphoria, and after about 30 min i started to have stomach pain and nausea which i had never experienced before.
so the second day i went to amnesia and i tried to take 2 pills at the same time .after i didn't fell anything until 2 hours later started to fell very bad stomach pain and horrible nausea and very bad dry mouth and terrible eye wiggles.
3rd day same thing and wishing to have intense euphoria.
so i thought that dosage of pills is small. so my freind and me decided to take 3 at the same time . after 1 hour i had a nice come up but it was outside because i took these pill before going to the club . but after 2 hour i felt nothing so i took again 2 pills and nothing .. and i took 2 pill again . so i took 7 pills in this night.
and at 7:00 in the club i started to fell a horrible pain in my lungs and my heart i thought i will die. i felt very very bad. so i went to the hotel and we decided to take rest next night and try again.

finally i want to tell you that i experienced E last year in ibiza and it was amazing. it was intense euphoria.but unfortunateley it didn't work this year.and i want to add that my 2 nd freind had fell in all these days an intense euphoria.

the only difference between us and him is that he did't drink alcahool but my 1st freind and me we spent all the day drinking big quantity of alcahool.

so please tell me why it didn't work E for me . please give advice what i should do next time

thank you

@pedrogt33

There are so many things that I think it could be, but I'm not sure how to pinpoint it exactly.

-My friend had only eaten one meal that day.
-Possibly a bad product? Not likely since everyone else had a great time...
-Mindset?
-Stomach pain ruined the whole outlook of the night? (mindset)
-Chasing the first high
-Overdose?
-My friend also started to get cold symptoms and a full on cold the day after the event. Could the cold onset have affected the roll and cause him to get sick?

I am hoping that more people will be able to provide their input as to what happened in our situations.

My friend was very scared after this experience. He does not know if he wants to try this again.

Another thing that he found odd was that usually he gets one droopy eye when he is rolling. This experience did not give that.

Last edited:
hello joojobe. i was surprise when i read this . you know believe me it happened the same thing for me like your freind's story word by word in ibiza this year .
i planned the first day to be in a state of trance party . i supposed to have intense happiness for using one or 2 pills maximum. so after 1 hour and 30 mintues have taking the first pill i felt a light come up but not really a intense auphoria, and after about 30 min i started to have stomach pain and nausea which i had never experienced before.
so the second day i went to amnesia and i tried to take 2 pills at the same time .after i didn't fell anything until 2 hours later started to fell very bad stomach pain and horrible nausea and very bad dry mouth and terrible eye wiggles.
so i thought that dosage of pills is small. so my freind and me decided to take 3 at the same time . after 1 hour i had a nice come up but it was outside because i took these pill before going to the club . but after 2 hour i felt nothing so i took again 2 pills and nothing .. and i took 2 pill again . so i took 7 pills in this night.
and at 7:00 in the club i started to fell a horrible pain in my lungs and my heart i thought i will die. i felt very very bad. so i went to the hotel and we decided to take rest next night and try again.

finally i want to tell you that i experienced E last year in ibiza and it was amazing. it was intense euphoria.but unfortunateley it didn't work this year.and i want to add that my 2 nd freind had fell in all these days an intense euphoria.

the only difference between us and him is that he did't drink alcahool but my 1st freind and me we spent all the day drinking big quantity of alcahool.

so please tell me why it didn't work E for me . please give advice what i should do next time

thank you

people like you are the reason drugs are illegal

thank you

Im guessing you didn't test your shit either. You shouldn't blame the tools, blame the carpenter. Or whatever the saying is. You probably took some dirty pill and kept trying to take the same thing thinking something would MAGICALLY change. On top of that, you overdid it to the point where whatever MDMA was in there used up all of your serotonin so you wouldn't have felt anything euphoric anyway after the first dose or so. My best experiences and greatest rolls were usually in the 50-150mg range and anything over that would just floor me while not making any change in euphoria. So I would say your fuck up results from you taking wayyy too much of some dirty pill too quickly. Mistakes like this is what leads to destroyed nervous systems, ruined lives, and deaths. Please act more responsibly the next time you use.

To the OP, test your shit and don't redose. It will achieve nothing and can lead to long comedowns. I know from personal experience. 10 months without rolling and just taking my last steps to full recovery now.

Take a long break from rolling and live a healthier lifestyle (exercise, better diet, vitamins and nutrients, etc.). Even if there is no long comedown symptoms, taking this approach won't hurt you in anyway. Just remember to take more precautions and be careful and responsible with what you take.