Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First Bad Comedown

Nambo

Bluelighter
Dear FBC

I can't tell you how relieved I am to see that you have logged onto Bluelight after a 1.5 year hiatus. I would like to think that your absence is that you have recovered to such an extent that you are able to somewhat live a 'normal' existence or at least one where you no longer have the need to constantly find answers to this debilitating state. I like you literally lost everything to my first try of 'exstacy' as a 37 year old. My life changed that night in a way I did not know was humanly possible. A life of perpetual anguish and pain. DP, DR, blurry vision, visual snow, virtual anhedonia, emotionally numb and disconnected, memory problems. The list goes on.

I can't tell you how much I need to hear how you are doing and that it does get better... I can't tell you how often I have almost thrown in the towel. Even having a wife a children sometime is not sufficient reason to endure this torment.

Although the individuals on these boards have moved on a lot over the last couple of years a good portion of people on here have read your prolific posts and really would appreciate if you could provide an update.

As your inbox has been full for years I hope you read this and can update us all in granular detail.

Thank you
Nambo

Another pampered American who wants to bleat on about the horror of feeling a bit rough for a few days after dropping a pill?

The key difference between a comedown and a "long term comedown" is that the symptoms persist for quite some time in the latter case.

In Nambo's case, I believe it's been 3 years.

Yes coming up to 3.5 years now. Something has to change as this is not a life.