Fine you know what Fuck you you stupid fucking Damien

FrostyMcFailure

Bluelighter
Im fucking working it out & taking care of it & than your raunchy ass is gonna give me a infraction? Fuck you than you stupid Damien, Next itll be your GF jumping on ma shit. Fucking clown.

Last edited by a moderator:
out b4 shitstorm. this looks exactly like how i got banned, posting the nicker word a few dozen times

which mod and what happen, this thread is about to closed/deleted. f5'ing at the speed of light

/me screencaps and goes to check frostymcfailure's post history for answers. keep plur alive in 09 damien

dude this is operation clean sweep. notice the Emperor's absence. This thread is like a net for all the bad guys. captainballs out, not worth the risk.

I'm scared. How does he know about my girlfriend? Good thing my wife doesn't read BL.

LOL i knoe da sekrit dare is nothing to fear

LOL@ "you stupid damien" You kno wat youre a goddamn Damien! you fuckin damien!

I'm scared of two things, one of which getting the banhammer after so many years. The other of which is my fear of stolen bikes and the kinds of posts that make me remember this rage and risk my status as a bluelighter.

lol the nickaa-bomb was removed for the lounges saftey. i feel like i'm watching myself get banned all over again. damien amirite? this is how i was gonna go out when you merged my lacey thread, your just lucky dp took rico's advice and unmerged it, dee. fuck you damien! fuck you right in your plugging hole, d! you fucking damien you are!

When me and chainsawr was chillin we drove thru town and saw a bunch of damiens tryna sell us dope

The Emperor wishes to maintain peace and therefore requests what Frosty did to incur the wrath of the Bluelight Inquisition.