European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fine-tuning your drug intake

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Been working on getting the perfect drug regimen for about 8 months. Perfect means a state of mental and physical wellbeing.

So far its down to weekends 8mg testosterone every other day, hcg 100iu every other day, two capsules decarbed chemdawg, 100mg CBD, 500mg Ashwagande. Weekdays dont have the chemdawg or ashwagandha.

I dont think ive ever felt as good in my life - not in terms of being high but just feeling happy more hours in the day.

Biggest surprise was the hormone side - never tried test or hcg before but once I got those dialled in life was a breeze. The testosterone effect on depression far surpasses any anti-depressive. Its just a feeling of deep confidence that you can face whatever comes at you - even be that a sumo wrestler coming at you with a hard-on and a tub of margerine.

I do wonder how much opiate abuse has affected my Testosterone levels. But Im sure I'm young enough that it just bounces back to normal levels upon smack cessation.

True happiness comes from within Ismene. Haven't the aliens taught you anything.

I beg to differ oh fair bella!

Trying to find happiness when my hormones were playing up was never going to fly. This is how i shouldve felt my entire life. Its a feeling of deep happiness like i have never known..except for that time with the dwarf..

It is like your testicles being tickled by an enormous tickling stick. Thrice nightly.

Im way ahead of you bingey - didnt you see the hcg? My balls are meaty, beaty big and bouncy. And my dick is like a babys arm. A babys arm at about 8 months before birth admittedly..

Better living thru chemistry!

Im way ahead of you bingey - didnt you see the hcg? My balls are meaty, beaty big and bouncy. And my dick is like a babys arm. A babys arm at about 8 months before birth admittedly..

Better living thru chemistry!

Kudos on The Who reference... 😀

Be careful with the testosterone or any steroid guys. From 21 to 34 i was heavily into bodybuilding following my dad who st competes in his late 50s and has since his teens he has won mr universe amd mr world last year im spari Italy. His hpuse is fun i mean full of trophies from over the years he has always come 1st 2nd n 3rd in every show n has done over 100. Anyway naturally i wamted to follow the footsteps.
At 20 i was training 5 days a week sometimes 6 days a week fof the next 15 years i obsessed over the gym amd my steroid use went from 1ml testosterone a week 250mg towards the end i was injectimg testosterone daily, primo amazing drug the safest steroid there is. Along with tren or deca. Trestalone n eother dbol or oxy. Id think nothing of 20 ml of different hormones in a week. Eventually this has fuked my heart up no end i have heart disease, 7 attacks and an emergency double hesrt bypass which ended my journey. Ive been off all steroids over a year now and my labido has gone completely vanished i can't finish very often if at all. Ive gone from sex mad 4 times a day at least to now i can go a month without even thinking about sex, this and the state of my heart have ruined me as a person. I looked great 20 inch arm's huge legs i have a pic with aaron lambo amd my arms outsize his. Now after a year no gym no steroids look shit in comparison. Was jt worth it, the answer is. No i never thought id say that it was my whole life.
Just be careful amd don't abuse them like me. Losing your labido completely is no fun whatsoever. And they are very harsh om your heart. Use sensibly guys don't be like me.....

Not bodybuilding tho - trt idea is to avoid supra doses. You can still look faintly homoerotic tho.

Last edited: