• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

fine line between being in control and having an addiction

I hear you do_not disturb. You get in a weekend habit for so long, you forget what you are actually like when you haven't had it for ages. The habit has become normal.....

i'm with leprechaun on this one.
an addiction to anything (mentally) to me is when you cant stop thinking about it.
and there can be healthy addictions, like being crazy in love with your partner.
but when your thinking about how you can get enough cash together for a gram for the weekend, thats another thing entirely.

as for me, i use a few things quite regularly. as of late i have cut down considerably. its always been a weekend thing, when theres a party to go to. never ever during the week.

if you can set yourself limits and never go beyond them, you're very much in control.

My previous experiance was always turning up to work late all of a sudden as I was trying to get that extra line of meth in before I left. Of course I would get distracted from going to work and rock up anywhere up to 30min late.
This is when alarm bells went from quiet to loud for me.

Thankfully it's not an issue anymore for me :)

Oops none of the above!? I moderate my usage by being a poly addict. Like I wouldnt spend a whole week or two smoking meth, id balance it out by smoking meth, smoke some weed, drop some rohypnol or small dose of g to calm my meth run, and do that in a big cycle until I add another drug choice to the combination.
And cos I consider practically anything that goes into my body a drug, then I also go into periods of just dosing on vitamins (st johns wart, vitamin b - c, 5-htp) filtered water and a dose of damn good food (this period I go without stimulants from 1 week to 2 months).
I let my friends know that im gonna binge on vitamins for a while and they respect my choice. As Im the one out of the circle of friends that keep them in check. Like if I see my mate with big black bags under there eyes or theyre starting to get manic, then I put them aside and let them know - "hey you need a big bad break!" so we kinda look after each other.. I think its the remnants of the early rave culture. You know when ya mates all hang together, drop some great pills / tabs, then generally watch each other throughout the night. Well its transformed into my everyday life now. ALOT of knowledge I got from this board too. Good value this site!