PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Finding Psych Dealers/Distributors Abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opalrebel

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, I have a question about something that I and I am sure others struggle with. I'm currently on vacation in Spain for a few weeks and have a gig to go to in a couple of weeks with a super trippy psychedelic band. If hypothetically I wanted to look into getting some acid, shrooms or even just some weed - something that will heighten the experience, how would I go about doing this? I speak very little Spanish so the language barrier is a bit of a problem, luckily most locals speak a bit of English so hopefully if I were to find someone outside the gig or something we could communicate. Basically what I'm asking is how do you guys go about finding psychs and other drugs while abroad without just going up to random strangers who dont even speak your language that look like they may be into that kind of thing. You could say what have you got to lose by doing so but it just seems very rude and inappropriate to ask where I can buy some drugs in the wrong language to possibly angry Spaniards :!
Must mention I'm here on my own too. Will be travelling to the gig on my own and have no problem making some friends before the show or whatever but I really dont just wanna go in sober or drink any alcohol. One could consider maybe finding a shop that sells something but I'm not sure where you'd find it or the legal status on things like truffles or that kind of stuff.

Gig is in Madrid btw if that helps.
Thanks for any responses %)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)

Last edited:
Just to let you know that this is probably borderline sourcing, and will probably be closed, so don't be surprised at that.

I can probably sum up the general response though... I think that we know about as much as you really. There is no magic code. Just talk to people, and expect that you might get nothing. Personally I entirely avoid buying at events. Especially when things like 25i are doing the rounds. :)

Yeah, we don't talk about getting drugs at Bluelight, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.