Finding Money!!

luv2luv

Bluelighter
Yay!!! I am so happy right now(typing at the speed of light) I just got dressed and guess what - I found 30 bucks in the pocket of my pants that I didn't know I had!!!!! Yay!! I love finding money!! My day is sooooo good now! I was piss broke, now I'm rich!! Happy happy joy joy!! I'm going to spend it before I realize it's someone else's!!
Has this ever happened to any of oyu before??
Great isn't it?!?!
Have a wonderful day.....I'm done.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Happens to me all the time!!
A couple of times I've sent clothes to the cleaners and they come back with money that were in the pockets once i had left 2 twentys in a pair of pants and they were returned so of course i tipped the cleaning
people...
------------------
I fell down the hill and
kept rolling!!
Peace
Timbo:)

YES! Congratulations
smile.gif
That's one of my favorite things to do!! When I was younger I used to be careless and always leave 20 dollar bills in my pant pockets all the time. My mom would find them in the washing machine and get all pissed at me, but she just didn't understand: it's worth reaching your hands in your pocket unexpectantly and having cash!!! I tend to inadvertantly "forget" money all the time!!
smile.gif

Ive only heard of that happening to drug dealers.. hmm
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

Shit!! You caught me!! Ya right, if I were a dealer then I wouldn't have problems getting it or paying out my ass for it!! I was probably ON drugs when I put it there!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Okay, *bursts with pride**, I was at a party at Homebase in Oakland, and I was REALLY fucked up, peaking on my mitsi (the first round of those lovely little numbers), and I was so thirsty, I really needed some water..I went to the bar, and it was a real process getting myself together to order, get money out etc...my vision was all twitchy and my hands were shaking, and I dropped my money on the floor...when I bent doewn to pick it up, I could feel more underneath it, right underneath it...I picked it up, thinking it was a one, and put it on the bar, looked down at it and realised it was a whole wad of twenties..wooohooo
smile.gif
...That was a GOOD night. However, I have to say, it was pretty much due to me, because one new year in Spain I went to a party with the earnings for the night from my bar in my wallet...I was with a good mate , we were both really fucked up and we decided to do up a couple of lines...I pulled out my wallet to give her a card to chop with, and then, both gasbagging away, we saw a security guy, continued talking...and believe it or not, actually waked away WITHOUT my wallet. I might have had a good night at HOmebase, but believe me, somebody lucky had a REALLY good holiday season off me.
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"