• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Finding happy again

Jdolecek70

Greenlighter
I used to to take 12-15 norco 10's a day but that was a year or 2 ago.... Now I'm up to perc 10's.....percs keep me happy.. I would take 2 perc's every 6 hours.... The deal is my tolerance is getting higher because my pain is not going away.... I find myself taking 2 every 5 hours but I'm getting really tired from the pills.... I want to be high like imo used to be..... So how many should I take to be high without over-doing it and falling asleep?

This is an impossible question for us to answer.

I consider myself somewhat knowledgeable on Norcos and Percs, and I can't answer the question in your last sentence.

Tolerance is your issue. And nobody can say for certain what dose will get you your desired results.

^Yes, it's going to be nearly impossible to advise you in this regard. Even an MD working in close conjunction with you would have a difficult time saying "Yes, 10mg Oxycodone is perfect, but 15mg Oxycodone is a little too much". We get to a certain point where the specifics of our physiology are best known by ourselves. I'll leave this open, because I feel for you, but it's going to be difficult to find the answer you need.

Many folks ask questions like this simply because they're exasperated by their dependencies and they're looking for a Mother figure to tell them it will be okay and "A, B and C must be done to attain happiness". I don't mean to belittle you in any way. I always am wanting my Mother in one way or another, but eventually we run into problems "she" can't fix.