• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Finders Keepers

yeah brenno i generally take what seem to be stupid risks . theyre not that stupid to me though cause maybe im stupid but idk . with atleast some evidence i would go ahead . and i would go to some of my very experienced friends that would hopefully know also .

You think because I said that I listen to rap music? lol

Nah it was a Bill Cosby joke but I didn't pull it off right, ha ha.

yeah brenno i generally take what seem to be stupid risks . theyre not that stupid to me though cause maybe im stupid but idk . with atleast some evidence i would go ahead . and i would go to some of my very experienced friends that would hopefully know also .

I wouldn't say that people who take stupid risks are necessarily stupid... I think everyone at some point in their lives makes decisions that in hindsight or with a clear mind aren't the best ideas but often that's how we learn - from our mistakes.

My brother found an MDMA cap sitting on a public toilet. Yes, he used it. Yes, it worked.

first time I got K was because my source left a G of it in the Q bag of weed I bought. I thought it must be speed cause it didn't numb me like coke would, and as I knew my source pretty well I knew it must be something good.

Thinking it was speed I racked up a fat lamb's leg on top of the microwave, it was about 150-180mg I think, well that was my first experience and a shock of a K - Hole. 5 years on still loving K.

Nozphexezora said:
My brother found an MDMA cap sitting on a public toilet. Yes, he used it. Yes, it worked.

Funny if it was there because it was used in a failed plugging attempt.

Im amazed at how so many people would take a random substance off the floor and put it into their bodies, is it an act of desperation? How would one know if its not deliberately cut with some poison and placed there for someone to find? If you found a krispy kreme doughnut on the floor u wouldnt pick it up and eat it would you? Sorry i just dont trust anyone.

Im amazed at how so many people would take a random substance off the floor and put it into their bodies, is it an act of desperation? How would one know if its not deliberately cut with some poison and placed there for someone to find? If you found a krispy kreme doughnut on the floor u wouldnt pick it up and eat it would you? Sorry i just dont trust anyone.

QFT! The only time I have ever picked up drugs off the floor was when I dropped them myself or a friend did.

Yeah found a baggie at a doof in the middle of the main walkway. Was definitely not game to be the guinea pig for random powder v.1, but a friend was...
Skip forward in time roughly 20 minutes: "It's Cocaaaaaiiiiiine :D"

I've never been lucky enough to find drugs... however I've lost pingers and have been ripped off, e.g. in a rush & didn't count them and only got 9 instead of 10 or whatever :|

^ hah TangerinO

I've lost plenty of drugs at events. Cotdamn.

I always hope it ends up in the hands of someone awesome

at my sisters bf's bday party a few years back i had been munching on pink mighty mouse's all night long walk through my front door to see a baggie on the ground with a pill init.pick it up and to my supprise it was another pink mighty mouse (they were around in huuuuuuuuuuuuuge numbers and most of my sisters bf's drug using mates i did not get along with. stole my weed out of my fuckin draws after i shouted them weed n pinched my dads special ciggie lighter thingy grrrr) poped the pill in my mouth n thought of it as a gift from god if i didnt eat it someone else would of and if somone is silly n dosnt stash there drugs propley n i just happen to find it on the floor then so be it .If it was a 10 pack or somthing then that might be another story (depending on how much i've drunk) 1 time i found a fairly big chunk of awsomeee hash on ground in wollies right near the chocolate section lol was stoked couldnt find bud anywhere n was dieing for a smoke
.when im at festivals i always have a closer inspection of baggies i see on the ground. taking tourches n shit tho thats just saaad also fuck taking some random pill/powder you find on the ground without atleast testing it maybe back in like 04 but not now with the 1000's of fuckin RC's that are floating aruond.

Last edited:
I found half a gram of coke after a gig in Canada a few years back.:)

As for the OP, If the pill matches a report on PR and tastes bitter I would eat it.

i certainly agree with the sentiments of this, and it makes absolute sense, especially in the context of harm minimisation.
having said that, some drugs are absolutely unmistakable, like weed. i found some buds in a bag at a gig in a dingy old pub once.
went home and smoked out my friends with no shame or apprehension.
i think the context of what it (apparently) is, where you found it and what the circumstances are make all the difference.
what's the difference between finding drugs on the floor and buying them through a middleman, really? i mean, we are working with a completely unregulated black market here - sometimes what you buy from a dealer is just as likely to be fake/adulterated/dangerous.

we all take that risk if and when we buy black market drugs. the OP's example, of an identified, pressed pill is a good example. as far as varification goes, there is little difference between a pill found on the floor (hopefully in a baggie!) and one bought through a contact.

very few of us really know the source of our drugs, unless we know the person that manufactured or cultivated them. there is a lot of trust involved, and there is no denying that it's a risky business. that is why prohibition is fucked.

so...yes, absolutely say "don't take floor drugs kiddies!" but i don't make any hard and fast rules myself. i'd be lying if i said i hadn't done it, and wouldn't do it again under certain circumstances.

This happened to me too and I've been sitting on two pills for ages now wondering what to do.
So where do I get a reagent to test them??
In the Brisbane area.
ANY RESPONSES GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I would devour that little piece of MDA goodness just like countless others of them, poor cq's I've been committing genocide against them.
But I wouldn't eat random pills with out testing and other peoples opinions who have already taken them, random white powders a big no no.
In years gone past I learnt not to even taste random powders as a strong dissociative trip once occurred due to this. To this day not sure what it was but I have my suspicions.