Find the Trippiest music you can fly to.

the first track on this album is crazy... warning could potentially be too much for some people while tripping.. i dunno. i remember "my life in a bush full of ghosts" by brain eno and david byrne from the talking heads really freaked me out while tripping one time. this might be a little different, but still kind of has a similar bizarre quality.

This is a really odd Autechre song as it has a pretty complex recursive melody. The tones use often give me chills down my back, it feels as if my brain is glitching.

Morgan Delt does lo fi psych folk that secretly is super produced. I saw them live once and they had to tell the sound guy that the feedback was intentional.

This is a cut off the Venetian Snares ep Cubist Reggae. It deconstructs reggae to demonstrate what would have happened if the dub artists who pioneered jungle were using glitchy digital samplers.

This is a side project of the Kansas ambient techno artist Huerco S. It is beatless, and so ambient that its almost disconcerting. More than other music I listed here, this album combined with focused contemplation really puts you into a state.

Last edited:
I can't get no peace until I get into motion
Sign my release from this planet's erosion
Paranoia police have sussed out my potion
You gotta help me or there'll be an explosion

In this body of mine I'm gonna get out of this void
(Body of mine) Yes, I don't wanna be destroyed
(Body of mine) And I don't wanna turn android
(Body of mine) You gotta help me avoid that

Brainstorm, here I go, flying low I'm gonna miss it, you bet I'd kiss it
I'm breaking up, I'm falling apart
I'm floating away

I am the centre of this universe / The wind of time is blowing through me
And it's all moving relative to me, / It's all a figment of my mind
In a world that I've designed / I'm charged with cosmic energy
Has the world gone mad or is it me?

I am the creator of this universe / And all that it was meant to be
So that we might learn to see / The foolishness that lives in us
And stupidity that we must suss / How to banish from our minds
If you call this living I must be blind.

This song/video always makes me fiend for some acid when I watch it.

I highly suggest downloading the uncompressed video, it's much trippier without the pixelation. Each frame is a different image which really lowers the compression quality on youtube.

Unique video comprised of thousands of individual photographs, not AI or CGI.