• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Finally scored me some more DMT/shrooms (well, a bar)

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
A friend of mine scored some of these, I bought one. It's 4g per bar, 0.33g per square. Great for microdoses for sure. I know at least from my brothers bachelor party last August that the bars they had were good. You could still taste the mushroom in them, the burps tasted like shrooms, the trip felt like it. But this is some brand/vendor (probably can't link) that is based in California, maybe someone knows which I'm talking about. I think I do wanna reserve at least 2ish grams for a trip. All I know is a lot of bars are RCs but from reviews, mostly on Reddit, they're legit. Comes in a nice packaging and each peice of chocolate has a different little mushroom character on it. Still, I'd rather get an ounce of shrooms or something. Turns out a former high school friend who also works at a dispensary is also a drug kingpin. He has everything, endless jars of weed, MDMA, acid, shrooms. He sells quarters for [price redacted] and it's crazy weed. I think he works on growing it and gets some for himself and then ends up selling it or something.

Also, finally scored another DMT pen :) my friend had one and just gave it to me. A little has been vaped, mostly from me when I come over but I'm psyched. I did this nightly for a month straight last summer and spent a little while in twilight after I ran out. It was pretty enjoyable actually, though I don't know I'd recommend it unless you happen to enjoy HPPD, which I do. He'd given me that one was well. This one was his, he's too scared to ever do it again, especially after seeing me freak out on some higher doses. Excited to get back into this, DMT is my favorite psychedelic by far. He had been making and selling the pens but thought the process was not only pretty hard, but risky since DMT is obviously mega illegal. It'd be hard to tell it's DMT in the pen but, any cop that could've done DMT in the past could just suck on it or smell it and instantly know it's DMT. That potent floral aroma. Probably 10-20 years in jail if he was busted although his ex was the one actually selling them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking about getting a vape pen. I met a guy a couple weeks ago...

Vape pens are usually not dosed correctly so they can be dangerous. Those chocolate bars are good though. I live in California and I've had several different brands, one of which comes from Oakland where it's legal. They are sometimes underdosed though but I like them because regular dried mushrooms are quite unpalatable.

Vape pens are usually not dosed correctly so they can be dangerous. Those chocolate bars are good though. I live in California and I've had several different brands, one of which comes from Oakland where it's legal. They are sometimes underdosed though but I like them because regular dried mushrooms are quite unpalatable.

I wouldn’t say dangerous but definitely not dosed correctly/honestly.

Plus carts oxidize the DMT with each hit.

I’d personally love to try one of these legal chocolate bars one of these days..

-GC

What do you mean by oxidize exactly and in what way is that dangerous if so? But yeah otherwise the only danger is not always being able to predict how hard you'll trip. I have it down to an art pretty much though in order to get more consistent effects. Sometimes you simply trip harder no matter what, such is the nature of DMT, even if I was doing 10mg crystal I might trip harder sometimes.

So not sure I can ask this. I know Colorado and Oregon legalized mushrooms. Does that mean there is a set up to click and ship or a store front in those states? Or are they just legal and up to you to obtain? Not sure it would be the same as the cannabis market. I just want to know if anyone went into a store and copped.

Apologies I could be reading the original post wrong. Let me reread...

It's not really clear, most sources I see it's only legal for prescription use or through a psychiatrist or something. It's illegal in a few states to buy the spores, I know California at least, but Santa Cruz decriminalized them (spores are still illegal to buy though). I haven't found anything on there being stores selling psilocybin and I wouldn't imagine such a thing happening for a long time if ever unless it's heavily controlled.

Shrooms are a lot more dangerous can cannabis so if they were sold it would probably end up being like, 1 gram for $50 kind of thing to prevent people from buying a bunch and then there being an epidemic of people losing their marbles in states that would allow such a thing. Sometimes legalization comes with a price. For cannabis, it came with the price of now being able to get DUIs on the same level of alcohol, which has been problematic since people who aren't high and smoked like a month ago can still fail the test.

I'm not sure if they've come up with a better test since then to identify if someone is actually baked, I've just read of this happening a lot. Not that stoned drivers actually get into accidents like drunk drivers. I haven't seen any stories of freak accidents where a driver was high. I'm sure that's because most of the time the driver could've died or just been seriously injured and they generally test for alcohol anyway, but still.