Finally leaving

Best of luck! Never corresponded with you before but can relate ...my father. Oh God does he need my help - he is just going quietly mad, it seems, living mostly alone in his squalid house.

I suspect he may have wet brain tbh ... Many many years of boozing.

What I mean is, I got to admire yer balls.And your integrity and loyalty to your parent/s.

Preachy this might sound but IMO there's many who would do "anything for their family", except, uh, inconvenience themselves.

Thats not cool - it's just cold. And sort of limp-dicked and vulgar ...

Not your way of doing things, evidently!

Best of luck.
Ps what IS a Percodan? They don't have them in Australia...

I dont know you but I care about you and how you do. Youre gonna be ok, I promise. Itll work itself out.

Ps what IS a Percodan? They don't have them in Australia...
Oxycodone. Percodan is oxycodone with ibuprofen. Percocet is Oxycodone with tylenol. I use them as slang term as I only take pure Oxycodone hydrochloride

I failed you all. I am with my mother in southern Florida. But only for two weeks, blame it on the benzos but I finally got enough balls to communicate with my girl. We are attending couples therapy when I get back. I’m spending 2 weeks here to help them an analyze whether my helps needed here or with my girlfriends grandparents. I also wanna say that I’m an asshole I shouldn’t of aired out my problems with the other person defenseless to the claims. So I’m taking a trial run. And making a decision before my birthday as to the relationship and how to improve it or walk away respectfully and with no bad intentions if it doesn’t work out. But my girlfriend takes care of everyone. That’s the side you don’t here. She works a full time job, then comes home and works full time as a care giver for some extremely sweet but stubborn grandparents. Her whole family has abandoned her I can’t do that I love her. I do love her. I don’t just “think I do anymore”. She shared intimate truthful thoughts that solidified my feelings of being loved. Ones in which her eyes told me everything I needed to hear along with the I shoulda appreciated you more. Hopefully this two weeks can help me see the situation my mom is in. As she doesn’t right now require the level of care my girlfriends grandparents do. That being said I will never abandon my mother or anyone I love not even everyone on here my dms are always open
I know people will shake their heads and say I have no balls. But those same people didn’t cart my drunk ass with about 15 felonies of product out before the cops got there (long story). Or house me when my own family said you can live at the family paint and body but not at my house cause of your drug issues. (Again my uncles house) so his rules trumps my wants. I get it. But she was there for me when I had no one. And hasn’t walked away from my serial flirting withdrawal attitudes among many other bad traits I am. So I’m a liar Bluelight. I’m sorry but I did make it safely to visit my mom and assess the mental health situation. I digress I’m tired ima finish this kratom I poured and crash. I’ve drove 10 hours straight today and I’m wiped I love y’all I hope you don’t hate me in the morning when you see this. Love you.

funeral⚰️

Hey.

Dude. I don't know you from a bar of soap. But I've read through this thread and I cannot understand why you feel it necessary to apologize for anything or that you feel that you failed ANYBODY let alone those that have posted on this thread.

I've had my fair share of relationships let me tell you so I figure I'm WELL qualified to comment here! Lol!

YOU have to do what YOU feel is right for YOU no matter what you've said to others or about others and where and when and to whom you've said such things. It's easy for people to dispense advice and give an opinion: no matter whether it be members of a forum or close family members. But those same people, at some point after dispensing their advice, go back to their own lives and don't have to live with the consequences or outcome of the decisions that you make (whether it be based on the advice of others or your own gut feel). I suppose what I'm saying is: by all means get input and advice from people. But read through it, filter it if necessary, but then make your decision based on what YOU believe is best for YOU. And if the decision that YOU make is wrong: those that actually care will never say "well: you should have listened to me" or "see: I told you so". Those that really care will accept whatever decisions you make and be there for you in the case of failure and will also be there for you and be happy for you if things work out.

Now for an opinion (from me) (bearing in mind what I've just said above):

If she's worth fighting for to you then you go for it and don't let anything or anybody stop you! If it works out: fantastic. If it doesn't: well that would be sad but you can say that you tried your best. And let me also tell you this (as absolutely BRUTAL as this may sound): she's going to be around a lot longer than a parent or a grandparent. In other words: sometimes it's necessary to be, and nothing wrong with being, selfish sometimes and thinking of yourselves and your relationship and your future. At very least: create a workable balance so that whatever is going on with everybody else doesn't impact on or totally ruin what could have been a wonderful future together.

But as I've said: that above is just my opinion (albeit based on my fair share of experience in these things). Once I've posted this: I move on to another thread or go pop another benzo. and I go to sleep tonight not thinking of you and your problems. But YOU have to live with whatever you MAY take out of what I said above (or not). Not me. I hope that makes sense. Certainly doesn't mean I don't give a shit about you (or anybody else for that matter). That's just life.

And in closing a crass bit of humor:

Opinions are like arseholes. Everybody has one! Lol! Remember that.

I wish you (both?) the best though.
You have no idea how much I needed to here every word you said. Ima try to finish this trip out with my mom to not allow her to be sad or ruined. And then ima head out as soon as possible

I am sending you my energy brother. Stay stong.

"Trust the timing of your life"

A person who does not like animals shows their true character. They will treat you badly also. Hold your ground! You seem like too good of a person to be taken advantage of!

I thank you you all for your kind words and support y’all mean so much to me sorry for my short responses I’m super busy today but I love you all thank you all for good wishes and support