• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Finally Hit my sweet spot

Mazzab

Bluelighter
Over the years (past 11) I've been using E (reagent tested) semi regularly. Between electronic shows and house parties, I've dabble with various doses. I've always been trying to find what my ideal dose would be (although bc of MANY different factors Its been tough) Many a times, Ive dropped and realized it was too much as I would get eye wobbles so bad I couldn't see and or losing memory or the night. So I began cutting my doses down to less and less till I could still roll without the negative effects. Well my last roll, during my favorite artist's set, I think I finally nailed it.

I dosed 130mg. I am 5'9". 192lbs. It took about an hour to kick in like always. I started getting rushes through though me. All my senses started to go crazy. Boom. I'm rolling. Enjoying my life. Happy to be there. Music, touch, everything was amazing. It was exactly where I wanted to be. Now why am I calling this my sweet spot..

During this roll, I felt more euphoric and loved up then usual. When I dosed too high in the past the stimulation takes over and really would put the Empathogen qualities of the drug to the side. I had minor jaw clenching, but almost NO eye wiggles. Thank god! I could actually see straight. For awhile I always figured that if your rolling that hard eye wobbles were inevitable. I was wrong. I felt all the intense emotions and euphoria; but I could actually see this time. It was great.

I also have "pretty" good memory of the night. Somethings like always were a little blurry. Minus the next day being a little groggy...I had almost no hangover.

The point Im trying to make with this is that I feel some of the newbies need to realize that "less is more" should be applied to MDMA. Getting blasted out of your mind may feel good, but you can get all the positive out of MDMA smaller, smarter, responsible dosing.
Stay safe everyone!

I have only ever taken 120 mg for every roll (I am a bit lighter than you) using Shulgin's advice as a guide. I never redose either. I have never had eye wobbles, jaw clenching, or felt overstimulated. Just totally loved up, calm and intensely euphoric. I could tell it was the sweet spot right from the first roll.

Mazzab, Just wondering how often you took it in the past, and how often now?

I have only ever taken 120 mg for every roll (I am a bit lighter than you) using Shulgin's advice as a guide. I never redose either. I have never had eye wobbles, jaw clenching, or felt overstimulated. Just totally loved up, calm and intensely euphoric. I could tell it was the sweet spot right from the first roll.

I get eye wobbles out of low doses (80-90 mg) as well as more normal doses (120-150), not much difference in how intense they are. So it isn't just dose related :) I get them imidiatly when the effect starts. Never gotten any bad jaw clenching from pure MDMA either, and I don't get stimulation from MDMA at all. The only time I've gotten bad jaw cleanching and overstimulation has been on MDMA + meth/amp mix.

@jacked
In the past it would come in waves. When supply was good. I rolled a lot. Other times I'd may go 1-3 years without seeing it. So when I would find it, id binge off the supply until it ran dry. Now a days (past 4 years) i ONLY roll 2-4 times a year. Even if I'm connected, I know better now.

Im glad you found your sweet spot. Ive done the same thing too stimulated and didnt feel the love just too rushy. Nothing is better than the loved up feeling and I consider this the magic people talk about so dosing too high can actually take away the magic a bit.

my second ime rolling it felt so good, but it wasnt loved up as much s the first time, I think i took too high of a dose. I remember almost going unconscious and nodding out, ive never done heroin but its like I imaged what heroin would feel like. After this it went he going halfway unconcious wih eyes rolling n back of my head went away and I felt really enhanced and really mdma like good for like 9 hours or so

just goes to show you its best to stick to the guideline dosing and find your"sweet spot"