• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines FINALLY have a plug for LSD sugar cubes and... psilocybin chocolate bars?

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
Does anyone have experience with the latter? I hear it's a lot stronger and harder to approximate the dose compared to grams of shrooms.
He doesn't know how many hits are on the cube either, is there a general standard? I take Amiltryptaline so I need to be careful, it potentiates the shit out of LSD, psilocybin/DMT as well I think. I've had much stronger DMT trips while on this, one where I blacked it out and it was like, 15, 20mg? I blacked out on 50mg last year.

If things get too heavy I should have some Valium on hand, I heard that can stop the trip or reduce the anxiety in general. I've only done LSD once 6 years ago and it was a blotter. I've done shrooms maybe 7 times and they were always good experiences. Save for this one time last Fall where I did 1g expecting it to be a microdose, but they were really strong shrooms and I ended up tripping all day when I didn't want to lol. I don't necessarily regret it though, there were some really cool visuals, and when walking home from a food festival and seeing the local lake, I dropped to my knees in awe of how beautiful it was.

I have access to the shrooms chocolate bars too but can't help. I can't trip for another year

Only time I did chocolate mushrooms was quite intense. My dealer said one chocolate was a full dose and it was very very full haha.

One little square?
My dudes chocolate was like a little cupcake shaped thing. Half a squashed golf ball maybe slightly smaller. Tbh I was surprised how much mushroom was able to be mixed into it, but definitely had a gritty feel to it due to all the mushy powder.

Thing about buying and consuming mushrooms like this is you really want to trust the guy making and selling them. For starters they could have mixed in a poisonous mushroom. That's my main concern. Second is dosage. Dried mushroom powder is deceptive and a lot can fit into a small chocolate. I would and have only bought mushroom chocolate off very well versed hunters who trip themselves and I trust to know dosing.

Mushroom chocolates will be just as strong as the person who made them decided to make them, there is no standard. Someone could put virtually any amount of mushrooms in them. Same with LSD sugar cubes, it just depends on how they were dosed. Sugar cubs could fit vast amounts of LSD, but most likely, someone put one drop of LSD liquid on them, simply due to economics... someone will make more money by dosing them with one hit vs multiple hits. But along those same lines, a single drop of LSD liquid could be dosed wildly differently. It just depends on how concentrated someone chose to make the solution.

The only way to really be able to tell is to try it. Well, actually, you could send one off to a lab that is able to determine exact dosage. But even then, they might not all be the same.

My dudes chocolate was like a little cupcake shaped thing. Half a squashed golf ball maybe slightly smaller. Tbh I was surprised how much mushroom was able to be mixed into it, but definitely had a gritty feel to it due to all the mushy powder.

Thing about buying and consuming mushrooms like this is you really want to trust the guy making and selling them. For starters they could have mixed in a poisonous mushroom. That's my main concern. Second is dosage. Dried mushroom powder is deceptive and a lot can fit into a small chocolate. I would and have only bought mushroom chocolate off very well versed hunters who trip themselves and I trust to know dosing.

The vast majority of people selling mushrooms (and making edibles) are growing them, not foraging them. Though if someone is foraging them, then yeah, it could happen that someone used a poisonous mushroom. Though psilocybes are quite easy to identify.

These days, I'd be willing to bet a lot of the mushroom chocolates are being diverted from the legal supply in the places where mushrooms have been legalized (Oregon, are there other places?)

The vast majority of people selling mushrooms (and making edibles) are growing them, not foraging them. Though if someone is foraging them, then yeah, it could happen that someone used a poisonous mushroom. Though psilocybes are quite easy to identify.

These days, I'd be willing to bet a lot of the mushroom chocolates are being diverted from the legal supply in the places where mushrooms have been legalized (Oregon, are there other places?)
For me that isn't the case. The mushrooms I've bought were foraged 100% of time and chocolates made of foraged mushrooms in regular house kitchens.

Definitely depends on your circles and where you are. Obviously this type of purchase I've had has been only a seasonal thing among associates or loose connections etc. Not darknet type stuff.

There's no legal market anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. They've only been state-decriminalized in Oregon.

Welp, my oldest bro is having a bachelor party next weekend and apparently there's gonna be MDMA there as well (tablets). I've never taken it but have always wanted to. Maybe I'll candy flip lol, or just have some of the psilocybin bar with it. I have a history of tooth grinding with stimulants but I have plenty of magnesium glycinate

One of the attendees was a high school history teacher of mine, he's bringing the MDMA. Never thought I'd see the day lol. Unfortunately my guy ran out of acid but he'll get more soon. I also just came off Prozac so I should be safe to take MDMA

Last edited:
There's no legal market anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. They've only been state-decriminalized in Oregon.

Oh, well I've heard that over there, head shops openly sell them. Hell, I was at a music festival recently there were was a vendor openly selling mushrooms they grew, right in the main row of vendors, and that was in Virginia. Also, there is a Canadian internet store that is openly selling them, too, as well as DMT vape cartridges.

Oh, well I've heard that over there, head shops openly sell them. Hell, I was at a music festival recently there were was a vendor openly selling mushrooms they grew, right in the main row of vendors, and that was in Virginia. Also, there is a Canadian internet store that is openly selling them, too, as well as DMT vape cartridges.

Yeah, there are a whole bunch of openly-advertising mushroom shops in British Columbia. Basically anything involving "soft" drugs isn't enforced there, no matter how blatant it is.

Welp, my oldest bro is having a bachelor party next weekend and apparently there's gonna be MDMA there as well (tablets). I've never taken it but have always wanted to. Maybe I'll candy flip lol, or just have some of the psilocybin bar with it. I have a history of tooth grinding with stimulants but I have plenty of magnesium glycinate

One of the attendees was a high school history teacher of mine, he's bringing the MDMA. Never thought I'd see the day lol. Unfortunately my guy ran out of acid but he'll get more soon. I also just came off Prozac so I should be safe to take MDMA

Man, take MDMA alone the first time you try it! There's nothing like it. I hope you get good stuff. Ah, to be trying MDMA for the first time...

Yeah even some US websites openly sell psychedelics, I don't know how or why that's allowed lol... I wouldn't buy DMT online, my friend has enough of the flower to make an endless supply. I love DMT, having smoked it for a month straight and then run out, something just felt like it was missing. I suppose it was psychologically addicting in a way because I love to have these odd experiences.

I don't think I'd want to take it alone. I'm sure I would enjoy it but since I gave up alcohol, and am quite introverted, I think it would be very good to take in their company. He's also bringing a mushroom chocolate bar lol. Just baffling to me how he was my 8th grade history teacher, and often substitute in 6th/7th.

I ran out of luck and my guy only has regular shrooms now but they're very potent. Conflicted whether to take a piece of the bar or not because apparently that can get you going pretty good. I'm going to Cape Cod in a week and a half and planned to do some shrooms out there.

Last edited:
I just got back from SF and since shrooms were decriminalized, mushroom shops are popping up selling varieties of shrooms and lots of 4 gr chocolate bars 4 gr is the perfect trip dose for me