• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Finally had a Seizure on Tramadol

FlawedByDesign

Bluelighter
So this is probably a pointless post as most of you are a bit more intelligent than I. I just recently had to quit going to the clinic for my suboxone. It was working well but cost more than my half of the rent. It wasn't fair sinking all my money into the clinic. I prepared for all intents and purposes a pretty damn good w/d disaster kit consisting of:25 grams of phenibut,1 gram of etizolam, and 5 grams of tianeptine sulfate. Problem is when I get a gram of Etz in the mail I remember only there first night. Apparently I traded half my etizolam for meth and forced the love of my life to give me back my half of the rent for meth(no recollection of this). I suppose I'm getting off topic, sorry. So I wake up after I used all my tianeptine sulfate(the sulfate really is great for w/d)Still in terrible withdrawal possibly both benzo and opiate. My friend has a script of tramadol he fills for me basicallly, he is a tweeker, one of the people I tradeded etz for meth. I know 400mgs is supposed to be the limit but when you're sick who cares?
I took 500mg for four days and was fine then dropped down to 350 for a couple days and on my last day I had 7 tramadol left. It was about 430 am I took 2 flexiril and woke up around 530 just saying "No" over and over after have possibly 2 grand mal seizures. I busted blood vessels in my eyes, face, and chest. Just a warning to anyone using ultram for w/d...keep it under 3-400 and the effects build up.

Last edited:
Damn that's intense my dear, I hope you're okay. How do you feel physically ? Did you end up getting well for your benzo and opiate wd?