• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

FINALLY, a board to discuss everything drug.

Shannon1

Bluelighter
I have literally spent days looking for a site like this. What I have across is a bunch of shit links, or sites that coax you in to registering only to find out they are just trying to sell you their services and DON'T want any discussions about actual usage. The assholes in government and scumbag pharmaceuticals have manipulated the public into thinking they know all there is to know, which included their idea of who needs "treatment". They can all burn in hell for what they have done to me and a few of people I am (was) close to. We must support efforts like this!

I have literally spent days looking for a site like this.
When I found BL a few years back it was by mistake. I was looking for some info on some pills I had and came up with bluelight. Read some info on the pills; effects and dangers mostly. Came back with a different pill. Maybe a couple more times before I realized there was more to this place than a digital PDR.
One day I had some questions about something and created an account. Now I come any time I get a chance. Never felt like that about anyplace either physical or digital. Glad I stayed as the people here (knowingly or not) has helped make some needed adjustments to my outlook and lifestyle.
Glad ya found BL. Welcome, glad to have ya and hope the returns are many. :)
Best wishes and be safe.
:heart2:

I have literally spent days looking for a site like this. What I have across is a bunch of shit links, or sites that coax you in to registering only to find out they are just trying to sell you their services and DON'T want any discussions about actual usage. The assholes in government and scumbag pharmaceuticals have manipulated the public into thinking they know all there is to know, which included their idea of who needs "treatment". They can all burn in hell for what they have done to me and a few of people I am (was) close to. We must support efforts like this!
Yeah, sadly it's a bit tricky to find us since we stopped appearing in Google. Well , thank god u found us. Welcome 😁 yll find alot of info regarding drugs and if you need support there's a lot of awesome ppl here. Welcome again to BL hehr😍

Yeah, sadly it's a bit tricky to find us since we stopped appearing in Google. Well , thank god u found us. Welcome 😁 yll find alot of info regarding drugs and if you need support there's a lot of awesome ppl here. Welcome again to BL hehr😍
F google man. I am so tired of all those bastards looking into my personal shit and selling it to god knows who. Did you know that Gmail goes through your emails as well, to set a demographic bunch of stuff you might be interested in? Too close for me. I switched to DuckDuckGo, Proton Mail and Tor. woohoo

F google man. I am so tired of all those bastards looking into my personal shit and selling it to god knows who. Did you know that Gmail goes through your emails as well, to set a demographic bunch of stuff you might be interested in? Too close for me. I switched to DuckDuckGo, Proton Mail and Tor. woohoo
Tik tok is the worst.
That ahit is a spyware from the Chinese communist party.
When u dl riktok thet literally have access to everything on ir phone. Fuvk that.

Just so you're aware, DDG is based in the privacy hostile United States, so it's probably backdoor'd

Also look into using Whonix for privacy, it's way better than standard tor browser

Tik tok is the worst.
That ahit is a spyware from the Chinese communist party.
When u dl riktok thet literally have access to everything on ir phone. Fuvk that.
Ya Chinese spyware always stealing trade secrets and intellectual property because they suck ass at innovation

Ya Chinese spyware always stealing trade secrets and intellectual property because they suck ass at innovation
Its scary how ppl fall for that retarded shit called tik tok, they are giving away all their info, access to their phones via that friendly looking app thst actually is a fking virusssssss.

Its scary how ppl fall for that retarded shit called tik tok, they are giving away all their info, access to their phones via that friendly looking app thst actually is a fking virusssssss.
Google, tik tok, Facebook, "Meta", Instagram, etc. are a very cost effective way for the assholes that poke their noses where they don't belong. I mean why the hell would someone tell the world they're not home and on vaca?? You're just begging to get robbed or vandalized, at the very least. I wasn't aware the DDG may have issues however. I'm going digital and deep on Tor as I can for some peace of mind.