• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Final opiate withdrawl

Britt_bratt

Bluelighter
So today is day 3 of opiate withdrawl. I started abusing opiates again after 4 years of Being clean. So I have been using pills since January 2017 and have tried to withdrawl on my own but no success so I have finally told my parents so I can successfully beat this addiction once again. It was so hard to bring myself to let my parents down again by telling them I got back into drugs but it was the only way I wil get the proper help I need and they make sure I don't leave the house or anything so I don't just go and score. So I have been using kratom pretty much around the clock to help with the withdrawls. No matter what I do I just can't get comfortable and I hate the worse depression that makes me want to jump off a bridge. I know it gets bettter so I have been there before but it's just so long and cruel going through withdrawls. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I'm losing my mind!!

Thanks for the info! I've heard about megadosing with vit C but have never tried it and don't know anyone who has personally done this method so I have been skeptical but I guess anything is worth a try!'
Make sure you get sodium ascorbate and NOT regular ascorbic acid.
Otherwise it won't work