• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Final CWE Question

massacrepanda

Greenlighter
So I did my first CWE a few nights ago. I haven't gotten around to drinking it yet. I do have it covered in press and seal. Originally the substance was cloudy but now it's completely clear.
Can the opioid evaporate? Has my solution become useless?
Thanks in advance.
:?

no, the opiate hasn't evaporated (assuming there is still water in the glass, right?)
the mixture has just settled, check the bottom of the glass, is there a deposit of sediment there? if so, that's the culprit.
depending on how large the deposit is either re-filter solution or just stir with a spoon and drink

Don't stir. The precipitate is the paracetamol and insoluble binders. All of your opioid is in the solution, i.e it's dissolved. Opioids soluble in water are salts thereof, and salts don't evaporate much, even if there's no water left behind. That's why your meth crystals don't suddenly evaporate when you leave them be for a day or two.

Do you have sediment at the bottom of your container? This is pretty important. If you have any doubts whatsoever, I would just restart the process completely. It's a simply process that anyone can do (CWE), which I believe can fool people into a false sense of security, because despite how facile the process is, you can still be killed or internally maimed by somehow messing it up.

With that said, I think you should probably skip the fucking around and restart the process with your solution. It's not worth the 15-20 minutes of wasted time to take such a risk.

Take a look at the solubility of paracetamol at different temperatures and the solubility of codeine phosphate over the same range. I've had to write a HR booklet on CWE for Lifeline Publications. The reference I used was:

Solubility of Paracetamol in Pure Solvents
J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1999, 44 (6), pp 1391–1395

Salt Solubility Products of Diprenorphine Hydrochloride, Codeine and Lidocaine Hydrochlorides and Phosphates – Novel Method of Data Analysis Not Dependent on Explicit Solubility Equations
ADMET & DMPK 1(4) (2013) 48-62

So, since you can actually see the data and even apply calculations, codeine will freeze with the water rather than crashing out. A slight ring of ice shows that the water needs to lose more energy to change phase (freeze) so it won't get colder until it has ALL frozen. You DO want it as cold as possible and you want to invest in a bottle of methionine capsules from the health food shop. While their are nifty A/B B/A back-extraction methods, for the average person, this data will keep you as safe as possible. In Manchester, people were resorting to smurfing pharmacies for Paramol when other opioids couldn't be obtained. We saw a dozen cases of severe liver damage.

No method will remove 100% of the paracetamol but if you are patient, take the amino-acid and don't make it a regular habit then it is safer than an unknown street drug (but far from perfect).