Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Films that define your adolescence.

ingenuity1.jpg

Homeward Bound

homeward-bound-sassy.gif

homeward-bound-ihave-nothing-nore-to-give-chance-and-its-time-for-you-to-be-on-y-our-own.gif

6903422-2h4036s.gif

😟☹️😢😭

Did you even grow up in the 90s if you hadn't seen this film? This was such a good movie, and as a kid I didn't know how they made the animals talk. I went on and believed that my pets around the house have been talking to me all this time in their own human voice & I couldn't hear it for some reason because I was a kid (like the kids in the movie, they couldn't hear their pets talk).
To this day I still talk to my pets just like any other conversation I have with others. :D

Probably my favorite film when I was a kid. That techno track is still a banger even to this day.

-GC

Without any doubts-"Apocalypse now".It still holds number one like movie for me.Thisvmovie made me absolute maniac for the Doors for sometime.I was literally speechless hours after i went from cinema......similar feelings got after watchin' Runaway train by Konchalovski.This changing something inside me.....really,really strong feelings🔝🔝🔝.This was my early 20....collapse of the system.....before that here all western movies were banned....ocassionaly they show some french criminal thriller.....something with Alain Delone or Belmondo

Last edited:
Big Trouble in Little China
Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom

There are many others, but these two have always stood out.
Both of these films are like drugs for me.

Jack Burton said:
Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Big Trouble in Little China
Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom

There are many others, but these two have always stood out.
Both of these films are like drugs for me.
I know what you mean first blood and scent of a women at least once a month I watch them . first blood the ending still brings tears it a complete surprise when you see him breakdown and one of the first movies where you see someone describe PTSD that I saw . Scent of a woman great acting also Schindlers list great movie at the end his i could have done more scene

I was 16 when I saw One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
It profoundly affected me.
I've rewatched it several times over the years and it's still one of my favorite movies-- although I see in it a lot of racism and sexism that I didn't pick up on when I was younger.

From here to eternity - 1953 Came out the year I was 13 and hit me just at the right time to make me think.

I was 16 when I saw One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
It profoundly affected me.
I've rewatched it several times over the years and it's still one of my favorite movies-- although I see in it a lot of racism and sexism that I didn't pick up on when I was younger.

Love the author of the Book, whoever it was ;)

"The Doors", the one starring Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison

Anyway, there's that scene where he and the topless groupie drink blood or whatever, I had my first ever wet dream after watching that movie!

i saw clerks when i was like 13 or so and thought it was pretty special. i was still a kid but the movie had some adult feel. i think that kind of describes adolescence.

i really liked the way harmony korine shot gummo and julien donkey boy. later on i thought i was a bad person for watching these films... i really liked the scene in julien donkey boy where weirner herzog's character is drinking cough syrup and going "am i hypersensative?".

when i first started smoking pot and tripping as a later teen i really enjoyed watching beatlejuice and ET after not really having watched them since i was a small child... you can't do that on television the television show i also had the same thing with. i remember my older cousins used to watch that show when i was like a baby that really messed with my head. i feel lucky to be in the part of history to have watched that show.

i actually cried recently watching happy gilmore because of how much i enjoyed it when i was like 10. i didn't really understand how a movie could mean so much to me before using drugs and the movie just kind of hit me as being a good movie anyways.

Tequila sunrise , the life of a drug dealer in the 80s
I just did not have Michele Phiffer as a girl friend!
Too much Blow dick to really keep a girl like That Lol Lol