Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: Stoner movies

All movies to me are enhanced tenfold on a sativa dominant strain. Dehanced if they are really bad. Seriously though all good movies.

I enjoy horror films when I'm smoking the herb. The paranoia weed can induce makes the adrenaline ride of a horror flick much more intense. The feeling of relief when it's over also seems more satisfying.

Maybe I'm biased because I love Anna Farris in everything, but Smiley Face is awesome.

"*THAT* is where corn chips come from. Hmm...Maybe ol' Professor Hardwood is onto something. He probably really loves corn. And all corn-related products. I mean, isn't that what you're supposed to put in a frame? Things you really love? I'm gonna do that. When I get home, I'm gonna frame a bunch of stuff I love. Like lasagna. I *LOVE* lasagna. It is SO good. And cheesy. You know who else loves lasagna? Garfield. Man, that cat really loves lasagna. Maybe I should put a picture of Garfield in a frame. You know, as a kinda shorthand way of saying 'I love lasagna'. That would be so fucking inside. Or how 'bout a photo of *president* Garfield? Oh shit, that would be totally meta! People would be all like: Jane, why do you have a photo of President Garfield on your mantle? And I'd be like: Because I love lasagna, of course."