Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: HELP me find....Movies with a theme of "pressure"

Yep. And it is definitely about a guy under some pressure. lol.

An old favorite (early 1980's) is Body Heat.

A young wheeler / dealer lawyer falls in love with GORGEOUS Blonde Client. She talks him into killing her husband. She collects $10 million in insurance money, and serves him up to the D.A., while she disappears.

My favorite way to spend an evening is with my wife, a good supper, and watch a DVD at home on the couch.

Have a good weekend!
Willie

I love the pressure movies. It's different than suspense because suspense movies imo involve two or three key scenes in which suspense is overwhelming, whereas in a pressure movie suspense is applied in measured doses on a constant basis. This being said, I can not contribute currently so back to the drawing board. :)

captainballs said:
I love the pressure movies. It's different than suspense because suspense movies imo involve two or three key scenes in which suspense is overwhelming, whereas in a pressure movie suspense is applied in measured doses on a constant basis. This being said, I can not contribute currently so back to the drawing board. :)

Word, im glad you feel me.Yea, to clear it up a little, i mean more like emotional, mental , psychological pressure, the kind where people snap or break down or whatever under all the weight of the expectations people got of them, than the kind of pressure like "theres a bomb gonna go off and if you dont get there on time it will kill us" action/suspense/blowin shit up pressure. I will check that out supertrav. Anything you care to add to that or just the name is enough?

The Fan.

denirofan_000.jpg

"Do you care now?"

Seven
The Game
Taxi Driver
12 Monkeys
First Blood
The Fugitive

lacey k said:
I will check that out supertrav. Anything you care to add to that or just the name is enough?

You would enjoy Bad Lieutenant best if you saw it with no expectations as to what it is about. I don't know if I'd call it a good movie. But it will stay with you for days after seeing it.
For a golden oldie, check out The Lost Weekend.