film: Star Wars: Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones

rate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I opted to stop bumping the post everyday and start again when it gets closer to the date, as to not annoy everyone ;)
(13 days, BTW :D )

pissed at George for changing the force from a mystical eastern philosophy based entity into a stupid science based little aliens living in u scenario
The force is now nothing more than Space Mitochondria!
I couldn't beleive he did this either! I think he may have done this 'cause those retard kids that he adopted couldn't grasp the philisophical approach and he wanted to appease them.

^^^^^^^
I don't really take the midiclorians to be an outright distillation of the Force into scientific terms... I think it was more of a plot device to be able to give a measurable designation that Anakin had TREMENDOUS possibilities as a Jedi (as Qui Gonn stated, he had levels "higher than Master Yoda's").
This also reflects the fact that there are physiological correspondences to some spiritual phenomena (the "God module" of the brain that becomes active during meditation or religious experience).

Wow, it sucks that yall have to wait in line to see it...Don't you know anyone who works at a movie theatre? Get them to buy your tix as soon as they go on sale. As for me, I have already seen it, and it is about 45 times better than Episode 1...

^^^ you silly, silly thing! Waiting in line is part of the experience! As a matter of fact, It's about the only time I can patiently, happily wait in a line.
There's 9 days left. You can cut the anticipation with an anticipation-cutter.
I'm surprised my boss let me have the 15th/16th off. I marked it down as a religious holiday :D

If you can count, you know there's only one week left.
If you can't, that's more room in the theater for those of us who can.

Re 12:01 am showing: Ah, so one of the theatres that's risking Lucas suing their ass off because he demanded that nobody show it before 10 am? (or so i've been told)
Re the midichlorians: That's just because it was a 1990s/2000 kind of thing, where the big thing is genetic engineering. In other decades it would have been radiation, or electric shock, or any other such implausible thing that made many a pulp comic-book superhero.
[ 11 May 2002: Message edited by: stardragon ]

I missed a day. Hectic weekend.
So, four or five days, depending on what you consider "tomorrow". Technically, five.
*bounces with excitement*