Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film: RUN LOLA RUN!!!

I thought this movie was cool. Not a masterpiece, but real cool.

dyscotopia said:
anatomy 2? it's the sequel to a german horror movie set in a medical school.. the first one wasn't terribly good, so i haven't seen the second..

I don't know whether I've seen this or the first one but she was in it and it wasn't terribly exciting...

Run Lola Run rocked... Loved that movie...

Just watched this lats night. I thought it was a pretty good movie, I'd see it again definitely, but not one of my favorites, not amazing.

Her hair rocked tho!

her hair is hell cool!!!

i liked the movie, i have the shortest attention span ever but the movie seemed to have so much happenign thta i actually paid attention throught the whole movie.

I did not like this movie. I would rather watch a re-run of Full House than to sit through this movie again. There wasn't much of a plot to it, IMHO, and the fact that the whole thing was done three times made it suck 3x as much.

There's really not much you can say about this. When the 1st "shot" ends, I was like "Uhh, hmm.." Then it started back up and I thought something cool was going to happen the 2nd time around. Nothing really came of it the second time through, or the third time around. :(

The chic looked kind of masculine, too. But the hair was rockin.