Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film ID Thread

If you could maybe narrow it down to a specific time in Korean or Japanese or whatever history it would be far easier to ID. For example if it took place in Sengoku Jidai period their is an entire genre dedicated to that. Think about it and get back to me.

If you could maybe narrow it down to a specific time in Korean or Japanese or whatever history it would be far easier to ID. For example if it took place in Sengoku Jidai period their is an entire genre dedicated to that. Think about it and get back to me.

I was like 7 and I watched it by peaking my head out of the hallway. To my memory the attackers looked like mongols large heavy set men with the hardened leather scale armor. (which could be completely false)
I'm even just looking for movies that are similar. Realistic fighting not crouching tiger hidden dragon shit. with lots of gore and a decent story.

^Well I'm having no luck finding that film and believe me I tried. Film IDing is tough.

But if you are looking for something similar check out 13 Assassins. Great Samurai movie lots of realistic swordplay. Plenty of gore to go around and very good story too.

Well I was really into it for the guandao(>swordplay) but thank you for trying.

^No problem sorry I couldn't find that for you.

The Guandao is an excellent weapon. lol I have some friends who do Wushu and they can do pretty cool stuff with it.

Still though I highly recommend the movie 13 Assassins. I think you would enjoy it.

lost 1990's martal arts movie

back in the 1990's i watched a movie but forgot about it till a few years later by then the rental store i got it from was gone this movie is about two brother who have learnt ninjitsu (i think) and have been doing the dim mak/death touch - as i recall there is 2 maybe 3 films deff 2 , its called either Dim Mak, the touch of death , death touch . here is a breif discription of the scene from the film -

during the film the lad performs a ritual (bit like Daniel Larruso in the karate kid) his hands move str8 out sideways then he moves them above his head and down to his chest, he then he moves his right head around his left and with his index and middle finger he hits a bad guy in the film the movie shows a colour of lighting serge around his fingers and hit the bad guy.

if any one knows this film or knows the actors please help out thanks guys

Still though I highly recommend the movie 13 Assassins. I think you would enjoy it.

i concur. absolutely mindblowing finale and for some reason the image of the crippled girl haunted me for quite a while.

also, i have one. it's a japanese movie about a group of divorced, middle aged women and some teenage hoodlums. when one of them rapes and kills one of the women they take revenge by killing him with home-made lances and from there the movie is pretty much all revenge and counter-revenge, and with each one it gets more absurd until rocket launchers and nuclear weapons get involved. it was a great and darkly funny movie, and i have no idea what it's called.

^Sounds likes a film based on a manga. You sure it's Japanese? I'll look into it and get back to yah

Also you're not the only one who found that crippled girl scene disturbing. I watched the movie with my brother and we both freaked out in that scene especially when she starts sobbing. Although I thought the samurai's reaction to seeing that girl was awesome. You see his face change and you could tell that he relished the idea of doing battle with the monster that did that to her.

Lost Movie ?

anybody know of a 1980/90s martial arts movie about a kid who uses the Dim Mak (death touch) and when he hits someone with his two fingers a bolt of lighting moves through his fingers to the other person , all i can remember there was 2 maybe 3 films any one know em would be greatful