Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

film: House of Sand and Fog

I just watched this last night. And boy did it depress me. (probably why I try to stay away from sad movies)

But it was great.

I loved the fact that the characters (Jennifer connolly's character and Ben Kingley's character) had compelling reasons (legally and emotionally) why they should get the house.

Usually in movies, you have a definite good guy and bad guy. In this movie, both characters were both good and bad. They were very complex and interesting.

That bitch lost her house due to the GOVERNMENT, not that guy who bought the house. She thinks she has justification to either a) burn the house down or b) threaten him with a gun ? No, she's a fucking psychopath. So is her boyfriend. You lose your property, you don't KILL the person. I really don't understand how people can be such possession hungry selfish evil fucking bastards, this movie made me want to puke my guts out. It was excellent.

Last edited:
The book is definitely one of my favorites :) I think I'm going to read it again!

Wow. Am I the only person who thought this story was a total fuckin piece of shit? I read the book, and didnt see the movie, so I wont go too into it since it aint fair to write a review of the movie when i only saw the book. But god DAMN.

I really, REALLY, REALLLLLLLY hated the dumb cunt Kathy. Seriously, was she suppose to be sympathetic? Becuz by the time she had the gun to her chest, I smiled for the first time in the whole damn story, just hoping so bad that she would end her shitty, selfish, whiney, stupid, whore life. Ima make a thread for this book in the Words forum tho, becuz the author of the book is straight up just an atrociously bad writer and that made it even worse, but obviously that dont apply to the movie. Ugh.