• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/1star.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aivaras

Bluelighter
Its an 1995 movie from what i've remember.It goes like this:
A young boy is arrested by the US Secret Service for writing a computer virus and is banned from using a computer until his 18th birthday. Years later, he and his new-found friends discover a plot to unleash a dangerous computer virus, but they must use their computer skills to find the evidence while being pursued by the Secret Service and the evil computer genius behind the virus.

Movie is very interesting i watched it about 50 full times.Jonny lee miller acts really good on this movie.anyway its still verry realistic.The hacks they were talkin about were real.But the interfaces of software that they used....Well they use UNIX but i dont know about goin 100 programs at 1 time with one keyboard :D

Sorry for my mad bad english.

I remember it well.

A young Angelina Jolie, in tight red latex dress in Johnny Lee Millers dream sequence FTW!

like GM says, def a classic. such a fun movie. cheesy? most definitely. but in the best way possible. and my first intro to the great beauty of angelina jolie. she is so freaking great. love the cropped hair!!

like GM says, def a classic. such a fun movie. cheesy? most definitely. but in the best way possible. and my first intro to the great beauty of angelina jolie. she is so freaking great. love the cropped hair!!
QFT forever a favorite. seen it countless times, last time was just a week or so ago, its been on cable here n' there recently. hard to believe its came out almost 15 years ago. what was cool when it came out was when i first got online with like a 14.4kbps dial up modem. my friend and i would watch the shit out of this movie and want to be "elite" hackers rofl. even drank "jolt cola: the soft drink of the elite hacker" had to keep it on the d/l tho cause mom didn't like me drinking all that sugar n' caffeine lol ah to be young =D

i remember the day my mom bought me the soundtrack... i still listen to the soundtrack it seems like every couple months, im sure ill do this till the day i die.

thread def needs some pics =)
emmanuelgoldstein.jpg

English Teacher: [written on a blackboard and spoken out loud] Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Cereal Killer: Ozzy Osbourne
English Teacher: Name?
Cereal Killer: uhh... Emanuel Goldstein, sir.
English Teacher: You, however, are not on my list.
Cereal Killer: Whoa! This isn't woodshop class?

clips =D

Love this movie. I was a kid in the 90s and was fascinated by computers so it had that aspect to it. I love watching the part where they're leaning over the laptop listing the specs as if it's a super duper computer, but by today's standards it's an archaic piece of shit. :D

Funny thing is one of those specs they read was a 28.8 kbps modem. Just 2 weeks ago I got wireless broadband; I was previously on a 26.4 kbps connection. (I live in the boons)

Yeh the technologies, fashions etc in the film are laughable now but it's still a classic. Makes me smile every time. Plus it has a Prodigy song (Voodoo people if i recall correctly?) in the soundtrack!!!!

I'm still tempted every now and then to take to my keyboard with a camo stencil and some spray paint...

=D

p.s. Angelina Jolie was unbelievably hot in this film!