FILIPINO TAGALOGIN TO N-ALLYL AMPS ALL WEEK LONG WITH O SLEEP SUPER HIGH ENERGY INSANELY CATCHY AND ENDLESSLY ENTERTAINING!

Just Add SEVENTH_HEAVEN! Yes, Actually MD-amp ROLL-ing *IS* Still Possible! I'm Doing It Right Now. Shake Your Hips! Groove To This Sh*t! This Dude Has A Cool Video With His Music. But, Holy Cow, Batman! There Is Nary A Dance Hall, Discotheque, Rave Warehouse, Or Night Club Open ANYWHERE In The USA! De Hecho, Most Days, I See Between 2 and 3 other people all day long! Something IS Going On With Our Population. The Population Density Has Nearly Completey Contracted To Idk What, and there is a long history of lying and outright fabrication on both the public's and us govt sides. For Example, secret nuclear explosions that get brushed aside, often probably because all their live participants instantly perish. What was I taking about? How your initials are AMP and MTV! Obviously Picked The M because Yout Middle Initial Is Also M and Acording To The Far More Advanced Than Either Roman Numerals ARE Arabic Numerals And The Far More Useful Book Of Numbers Is NOT the next book After Exodus, It is LINDA_GOODMAN'S_STAR_SIGNS! The definitive numerology text ever, replete with the correct alphabetically to Numerical conversion chart necessary to practice numerological calculations on words. Like, MTV!, Whose 1st letter is of course M, My Middle Initial Is Also An M. After consulting the Goodman's STAR_SIGNS book, the Numerical value for the letter M = 4 AND 4 = Aquarius AND Uranus. That's why Father Time tries to do away with the chronological beginning of the Age Of Aquarius with just prior to 2000 AD with widespread nuclear terrorism. Those citizens who don't die are left vacant minded befuddled and amnesiac for years following, say, August 29th, 1997 AD, The Day Bill Clinton Nuked His Own Coubtry. In the aftermath of such outrages, it took me I would say at least 5 and easily as many as 10 years of a 500 mg methamphetamine 1x a week or 2 just to rise my level of functioning from functional amnesiac to awake, aware, and fully functioning member of society. Anyway, Father Time aka Cronus or Saturn has never and will never lessen his all out hatred and persecutions of all things Aquarian. As the bringer of that age, I can tell you that my duty was a near impossibility from the get go. Jesus brought us into the Age of Pisces, but was Crucified, and the world was thrust into the Dark Ages. With the nuking such as a 300 year hole in space time centered on the Y2K point, there literally was no real dawn of the Age Of Aquarius. The time on the calendars moves but we exist In the same space as everybody else with our simulation and smart phones. The nuclear terrorization of the US was so extensive that I was at least smart enough to rave that hard to get, illegal to get caught with yet ever so effective 1/2 g of methamphetamine crystals for so long with Ben & Sara. I KNEW my mind was in a deep Slumber. The somewhat pure Mexican product was definitely what roused me from my slumber, YET it still took dozens and dozens of uses. For any law abiding citizen, following our lead and buying on the black market would have been unthinkable. Which brings me back to my task which I'd to herald in the age of Aquarius, as its Ruler. Well, Father Time has other plans. He will probably never accept me anymore than the other aquarians, and I suspect, the only time my life is used is of course to get past the Pisces To Aquariam so called Crippled Soul Divide. I am the ONLY one who Can do it, but they are not about to let me live forever. At the end of this my only truly at least 45 year long lives, I either go right back to my mother's womb or wait who knows how long long, most likely on a 24,000 Earth years per cosmological cycle for my birthday, July 30th, 1976 AD at 6 pm In AGS. GA usa, to roll around. I really couldn't tell ya. It's no secret that I never made the live forever contigent resusitants. When I die, I won"'t remember any of this, so the fact that I live only one life and one life only is counteracts by the fact that after being condemend, I LOSE ALL MY Memories! Yet, this is also fitting because I don't know either that while I think I am always moving forward in time, some of the others have taken away all elements of chance or freedom. History is indeed a cyclical event. The fact that I get to live one 45 year or longer lifetime--depending on how many years I've. If any, after this next birthday out of a 24,000 year cycle would be unbearable but for the fact that I lose my memory every time. Had I not, I would do nothing but 45 or so years over and over forever, which is exactly what I do now, it's just that it seems new to me every time! To these others, my lifespan is a spec in time. So I am blessed with forgetting. For if I were to remember, the psychic burden would be too great. Either way, I am called to do the hardest task ever and I always do yet am given a no live sentence. It is sick, but like I said I only really see things from such a high perspective as this as when I have not slept at all In 6 or 7 days, like now.

At any rate, the Ruler of Aquarius will never do anything but what I do as long as Cronus rules and he keeps it that way. I don't think it's so much against my life so much as what could be were I not dead and buried 9o.9% Of the time. Yet time flies when you are unaware. See you next time. Here's a hopefully cool Upbeat song. I got a little sidetracked. The breaths of inspirations such as this are what tell me what I already know. I always do exactly as I please. The only way to continually keep the age of Aquarius from every really happening is to keep me buried. Otherwise, I would rise to very top. IF I were not THE ONLY individual whatever needed for this so far 45 year old life plus aeons of time loops. They would kill me off entirely. But time would halt. My time is abridged 99%. Yet every time I start over, it's all new to me again. The only reason I must be so severely oppressed is that Cromus insists on never having a true bona fide age of Aquarius, my embodiment as my rising sign. Also, by me being the one every single time to master the baffling array of powerful, diverse, and hard to control class of substances the amphetamines ruling drug of Aquarius, and likewise Jesus's cyclical crucifixion and cannabis prescription the piscean drug, Father Time uses his two sons mercilessly in a way. Amphetamines are always scarcely legal. Pot is illegal too. Me the Aquarian leader, only gets to live 45 years or so out of 24,000! Jesus gets Crucified! Why? Because the 11th Aquarian House And 12th Piscean house are beyond Father Times 10th House. We're both the age of Pisces and Aqyarius not ruined everything, Me and Jesus would be ahead of Father Time Who calls himself God. We three are the Trinity. But he has it rigged so he the only Immortal. Otherwise, the floodgates would have fling open years ago. As a result, I must spend 99% of tge time dead or at least insensate, and Jesus must be Crucified over and over as well. We are generally very blessed. How unhappy that only would should live forever. Otherwise surely in time, everyone already would have by now. And that's why history repeats.

Last edited:
Um, I Just Reached Enlightenment Again! Been up and high as kite for 7 days.. wrote that essay, Viola. OK, gr8. Let's Get Higher!