• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Fighting come down

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarimuana

Greenlighter
So I'm not trying to die, therefor, I went and made an account here.

Anyways. I don't usually do coke but when I do, I always do a lot. I did about 1.5-2 grams of coke yesterday, along with a bar (xanax 2mg) in the day time and one like 4 hours before I slept. When I got home, I smoked some weed and went to sleep. I am generally very unhealthy. I don't get the munchies anymore and it's not the cocaine because I've only done it these two days within two months at least.

Urg. I am trying to get to the point. Right now, I did a whole lot of coke I don't even know how much but I had an 8ball. There's still a good amount left and I want to sleep. I have bars and weed and ambien. I don't know which one to take to sleep. I am going to smoke weed at some point tonight. I just don't know the order for the xanax, coke, and weed. (the weed won't do much and I'm worried cause xanax is a downer and coke makes my heart race. It's the paranoia. I committed these stupid acts yesterday and only now am I bothered by how reckless tonight could turn into. I also read that xanax can turn down the effects of coke, and I know for a fact my coke is only about 40% pure so I want it to work as well.

In order to combat the come down from coke, I decided to do less and less till I'm doing a key bump. I haven't taken the bar yet, and I'm wondering if I should take it now or later since I am going to continue doing coke.

Starting at 11pm, I did two fat lines, then like half an hour later, I did a quarter less about. I think. it's been an hour since then, and I'm about to do a line.

Forget about the ambien, unless someone has some great advice regarding it.

So when do I take the bar?

on another note, bong or joint tonight?

*update, I just took the bar. Split it in half and swallowed it. before it kicks in, Imma do maybe two more lines or bumps I don't know. I always do what I feel is okay but that's always too much according to other people.

Last edited:
I find that taking bars around 30 mins - 1 hour after my last line works best for me. Following up with a nice joint when yu start to feel the xanax kicking in. I would think a bong rip would actually cause my heart to race too much and make it uncomfortable, but we all have our preferences. %)

this is not advanced discussion... moreover we're not here to help you get as fucked up as possible. if you want to deal with the comedown better, maybe you should moderate your drug intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.