• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Ffs i got bunk hash from the weed store

paranoid android

Bluelight Crew
I just got back from the weed store with my hash and weed and was all excited about it and got home and opened my bubble hash and it is fucking powder! Wtf how can this even happen to bubble hash? Ot also says it's dry sift which bubble hash is not so wtf? Just so everyone knows it's kush mints bubble hash from crooked dory so ya don't buy that. Any insight would be appreciated.

Dry sift is a form of kief. Basically just trichromes which have fallen off and been collected. It's not processed like bubble hash.

kief can be good potent stuff man, assuming the plant it came from wasn't bunk itself

try it out

Yeah i know what dry sift is but i didnt buy dry sift i bought bubble hash. If i had wanted kief i could have bought some or just used my own that i save up. I was looking foreword to bubble hash like the unicorn piss i had which they where out of and which was really good and actually bubble hash.

Also it qas only packaged on july 20th of this year so wtf? how could it even dry out that fast? That is assuming the hash dried out and wasn't just bunk to begin with

I've only bought bubble hash once. It came in a little black glass jar with a white(?) lid. It looked liked little bright yellow/beige clumps of caviar eggs. No way I could work with that if using hands.

Also have a bunch of pressed dry sift hash (the line between kief and hash is blurry) that I would just crumble between thumb & forefinger and put into a Volcano dosing capsule.

In the legal market, there are just some companies that don't put as much care into their products as they should.

Tom

I just got back from the weed store with my hash and weed and was all excited about it and got home and opened my bubble hash and it is fucking powder! Wtf how can this even happen to bubble hash? Ot also says it's dry sift which bubble hash is not so wtf? Just so everyone knows it's kush mints bubble hash from crooked dory so ya don't buy that. Any insight would be appreciated.

it was probably microplaned

oh sorry - it says on the label that it's dry sift....ok - so i guess they gave you dry sift instead of bubble hash?

@paranoid android FTR I've had bubble has that was powder form. It was actually good shit. I was a little hesitant at first but trusted my dealer. I just placed it on top of the weed packed in a glass spoon pipe. Held the lighter flame just above the hash and drew in as it "bubbled" without igniting the weed below. Worked great. I still have some stashed somewhere, shit lasts years.

What country? If Canada I would stay away from the dispensary if you can. I tried their stuff a couple times and different strains had the exact same taste.
Instead of hiring convicted growers they hired for example at a grow place close to me a manager from Kraft. Wtf does he know about weed?

@paranoid android I have really enjoyed both dry sift and dry bubble hash, both are ready to vape, or you can smoke in a pipe with double screens.
it is generally very good and strong. it is not bunk at all, it is the natural trichomes and mostly THCA!!!

Keif or hash made from keif is great. Not as great as other hashes IMO but still def. Not garbage and tends to lean more towards a heady/energetic high

So when it comes to concentrates, it should be almost expected that companies will use one name for another.

I’ve seen goopy shatters, diamonds that look more like sand, and as you just found dry sift as bubble and the opposite too bubble sold as kief.

There’s no regulation so it’s done both to market their product and cuz of stupidity.

-GC

Also it qas only packaged on july 20th of this year so wtf? how could it even dry out that fast? That is assuming the hash dried out and wasn't just bunk to begin with
Kief/ dry sift is dry from the start.
It seems that the product you bought had a wrong/misleading label, but kief can be as powerful as bubble hash, have you tried it yet?

Heat and humidity. Breathe on it then press some with your fingers into a tiny bowl. Smoke as desired

Totally feel you on the hash disappointment. I've had my fair share of letdowns with mislabeled products.

As someone who uses cannabis to unwind after long days and spark some creativity, it's a drag when things don't match up. I've learned to double-check my purchases closely or stick to places I trust.

Sorry to hear about the hash mix-up; that's always a bummer. I've been there, expecting one thing and ending up with something else entirely. I use cannabis mainly to chill out after work and get those creative juices flowing, so getting the wrong product is a real letdown. I've started to either check my stuff before I leave the store or stick with places where I know I won't be disappointed.

I've also gotten way more into cannabis recently and decided to put some money into the best pre-roll infuser I could find. It's made a huge difference for me. Now, I can tailor my blends exactly how I like them, whether I'm looking to relax or kickstart some creativity.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks but seems its just a mix up. What pisses me off is when I grab a gram and its that maple syrup consistency. Not saying getting dry sift instead of bubble hash isnt a bummer

to avoid this I try to always buy the same brand(s) Same with flower, Brand seems to indicate quality alot moreso than say THC percentage IMPE