• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Few questions

forestman4

Bluelighter
So I went to the pharmacy today and I found out a box of tramadol hydrochloride 225 mg tablets laying there.

I bought a strip of ten (that's 2250mg total).. and I'm just sitting here wondering how much should I take to get high...

Now I don't want to get wasted. I just want a good experience... so what do I do? Pop like 2?

Another questions, how to know if your capsule is sustained release or coming controlled release?

It's green and it's hard gelatin. .

Don't take over 150mg your first time. 100mg should be a good starter dose. Also, what imprints are on the capsules themselves? They sound like extended if a single tablet is 225mg. Thats a lot for a single instant release tablet so its most likely ER

Correction, I bought them but threw them away, is 50 mg. I've done 200mg and I'm feeling great.. but not sure if it's extended or instant release..

Probably not extended.

Honestly, 200 is kind of pushing it for a first timer of you are opiate naive. The few times I pushed it past that (I'm a 6 year heroin addict off/on) I got what I am assuming was mild serotonin syndrome. You get nauseous and get vertigo, and get super flushed and hot. It almost feels like precipitated withdrawals in a way. Scary drug.

This drug was amazing. I will try again. Definitely 200mg as usual. And I'm not opiate naive, I've done codeine. I felt really relaxed and warm instead of euphoria like codeine..