• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fetanyl

abyeppers

Greenlighter
how long do these take to kick in? I heard 24 hours. Also how much to feel something im opiate tolerant from my car accident

I'm afraid you will have to be more specific. Are you talking about patches? Street pills? We'll need more information to be able to help you. Also, fentanyl will never take 24hrs to kick in as far as I know.

Like BK38 said fentanyl in ANY form would never take 24 hours to kick in.

This is actually incredibly dangerous misinformation and could easily lead to a fatal overdose!

Please do not take any advice in the future from the person who told you that.

Like BK38 said fentanyl in ANY form would never take 24 hours to kick in.

This is actually incredibly dangerous misinformation and could easily lead to a fatal overdose!

Please do not take any advice in the future from the person who told you that.
I have a 100mg patch and a 50mg patch.
Just wondering when my pain will stop

I have a 100mg patch and a 50mg patch.
Just wondering when my pain will stop

you mean UG, not MG.

Regardless, you need to give us more info like how high your tolerance is, your daily habit, etc before we can really provide any help.

When was your car accident? How much do you use... lets start with the basics

you mean UG, not MG.

Regardless, you need to give us more info like how high your tolerance is, your daily habit, etc before we can really provide any help.

When was your car accident? How much do you use... lets start with the basics
I was on 30mg oxycodone 3x daily with no problem managed my pain really well. I just wanted to know how long until I feel the effects of the fetanyl transdermal patches.

Two years ago. It was bad I hurt my neck and back and have extreme anxiety issues now. Hasn't gone away since.

I just got put on patches today. I put them on about 3pm, wondering when they take effect.

I think it takes a little while to build up enough, some hours anyway if I recall. Not 24 hours though, l definitely not even close to that long. Whatever you do, just stick to having one patch on, even if it seems like it's taking too long. Fentanyl is really easy to OD on. If you start to feel like you're going to pass out or your breathing gets difficult, take it off immediately.

Sorry I can't tell you specifically how long, as I don't know.