• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fetanyl withdrawal plz help me

HelpMe2221587

Greenlighter
I'm 26 years old I've been in addiction for about 10 years now I first started off using Percocet eventually my tolerance got so high I was up to 300 milligrams a day which is 10 30s. I've been to detox I've been to rehab I've gotten clean before I've been on Suboxone but man does fentanyl s*** is different. I've done dope before the real dope back in about 2015 and now this fentanyl stuff came around and of course I somehow get addicted to it. I just bought Suboxones and I'm scared to try to get on them. I'm reading you have to wait about 48 hours but what if your withdrawals are really bad at a boat 12 hours,? I do about 5 grams a day I sniff it. I don't want to go into precipitated withdrawal obviously but needing to go cold turkey for 2 days seems about impossible. Has anyone else experienced Fentanyl and or gotten off of it what did you guys do how much did you guys do was anyone doing just about as much as me I'm doing about a half a finger a day anything will help one thing I noticed with this fentanyl withdrawal is the anxiety is brutal I've never felt my heart beat so fast before boy is it scary the Percocets we give you the shakes and the sweats boy what I would do to just go back to those which I never thought I would say in my life anything would really help guys anything would really be appreciated I'm just looking for some type of light at the end of the tunnel I want to get off the s*** I want my life back I went from all-scholastic player 2 Dope Fein.....god bless guys!

I’m kinda in the same boat. Started with OCs, kicked it with suboxone. Then a year later relapsed but with heroin this time. Fast forward 3 years and I’m still on it and now that shit is cut with fentanyl. And I agree that tryin to kick that shit is way more brutal than prescription meds. I experienced precipitated withdrawals tryin to start suboxone this time. Waited til I was in full on w/d but it wasn’t long enough and to make a long story short I ended up in the ER. Anyways here’s the part that might help you... micro-dosing suboxone. I’m tryin it right now. Google “micro-dosing suboxone” and “Bernese method” and do some research. I’m on day 3 and I haven’t had any precipitated withdrawals and I’ve been slowly building up the suboxone in my system. I’m hopeful that it’s working and will keep working for me. If you’re anything like me then there’s no way in hell I could go 48 hours cold turkey. If that was possible I’d just kick it all and wouldn’t even bother with Suboxone. Good luck and let me know if I can help at all.

I hear you on that! The thing is I have heard that my entire life. But i always thought well my tolerance is a lot higher than these other peoples. For example my friend could do a bag and be high from 8am until 8am the next morning. If I do a bag at 8 I have to do another one by 10 or I already have withdrawals. I wakeup twice during the night around 2 and 530 to get high just to be able to fall back asleep. I used to take subs every morning on perks then get high after work and take a sub again in the morning.

Then the biggest thing that confuses me is the say fetanyl is the shortest acting drug. So if it's the shortest acting drug why the hell would we have to wait so long for a suboxone. Or is these people not going through it just reading from a text book like most doctors. That's crazy you went to the ER. How much did you take and how soon did you take it sense your last dose? That's my biggest fear. And it sucks cause its scaring me away from being sober. If your on day 3 bro sounds like your in the clear. If you dont mind could u tell me a little more about your tolerance and addiction. I'm trying to relate hoping to so the suboxone this week.

Thanks so much dude god bless bro we got this!!

I hear you on that! The thing is I have heard that my entire life. But i always thought well my tolerance is a lot higher than these other peoples. For example my friend could do a bag and be high from 8am until 8am the next morning. If I do a bag at 8 I have to do another one by 10 or I already have withdrawals. I wakeup twice during the night around 2 and 530 to get high just to be able to fall back asleep. I used to take subs every morning on perks then get high after work and take a sub again in the morning.

Then the biggest thing that confuses me is the say fetanyl is the shortest acting drug. So if it's the shortest acting drug why the hell would we have to wait so long for a suboxone. Or is these people not going through it just reading from a text book like most doctors. That's crazy you went to the ER. How much did you take and how soon did you take it sense your last dose? That's my biggest fear. And it sucks cause its scaring me away from being sober. If your on day 3 bro sounds like your in the clear. If you dont mind could u tell me a little more about your tolerance and addiction. I'm trying to relate hoping to so the suboxone this week.

Also I hear that I can not go 2 full days cold turkey!!! And if by the grace of god I did I would not be sticking no suboxone in my system.

Tolerance level is unreal. I’m like you. Most people can stay high or at least not sick for 3 times as long as I can. In a perfect world I try to get high every 3 hours. Sometimes money and work don’t allow that but when I can I go ball out. I’m not even kidding... I used to do about 900mgs of 30 mg Roxy’s a few years ago. That was just an average day. Sometimes more. I’d snort 3-4 30s at a time. So that’s why I know my tolerance is fucked. I’ve tried slammin the h a couple times. But it really didn’t feel any different than when I smoked it and I enjoy smoking it so I stuck to that. And it fucking hurt my arm where the needle went it for a few days after. And on top of that there’s too much room for error with slammin. One bad shot and you’re done. So the fact that most people get high as fuck when they inject shit makes me think my tolerance is just way too high.
The P/W incident - waited 15 hours after smoking the last foil. My doctor started me out with 2mg Suboxone films. So I took one and waited. Nothing. Didn’t feel better at all. So I took another 2mg. That kicked the P/W’s into gear and I went into severe withdrawal. So basically my doctor didn’t prepare me for the transition and the 2mg was waaaaayyyy too low for my addiction level. The doctor upped my dose to 8mgs. But at that point I was so scared of goin into precipitated withdrawal again. So I turned to Bluelight and was told about micro dosing. It’s still going well. Day 5. But... I’m still smokin a tiny bit of h. At this point though I’ve built up the subs in my system but I still need to kick the mental addiction. Fuck though... Suboxone sucks. I hate it. But it’s better than cold turkey. Cause that shit is NOT for me.
How’s your journey goin the past couple days.
Ps... the last line you said thanks dude. I’m a girl... just saying 😉

Nah I just say dude a lot and guess its no pc or offensive... not meant that way
Ah ok. That’s normal. I say dude a lot too. But in this case the person said “Thanks so much dude god bless bro we got this!!” While I appreciate the sentiment I just thought if we were gonna be messaging back and forth I’d let them know I was a girl. It happens a lot but I usually don’t even mention it cause it doesn't really matter. All good 😊

I'm 26 years old I've been in addiction for about 10 years now I first started off using Percocet eventually my tolerance got so high I was up to 300 milligrams a day which is 10 30s. I've been to detox I've been to rehab I've gotten clean before I've been on Suboxone but man does fentanyl s*** is different. I've done dope before the real dope back in about 2015 and now this fentanyl stuff came around and of course I somehow get addicted to it. I just bought Suboxones and I'm scared to try to get on them. I'm reading you have to wait about 48 hours but what if your withdrawals are really bad at a boat 12 hours,? I do about 5 grams a day I sniff it. I don't want to go into precipitated withdrawal obviously but needing to go cold turkey for 2 days seems about impossible. Has anyone else experienced Fentanyl and or gotten off of it what did you guys do how much did you guys do was anyone doing just about as much as me I'm doing about a half a finger a day anything will help one thing I noticed with this fentanyl withdrawal is the anxiety is brutal I've never felt my heart beat so fast before boy is it scary the Percocets we give you the shakes and the sweats boy what I would do to just go back to those which I never thought I would say in my life anything would really help guys anything would really be appreciated I'm just looking for some type of light at the end of the tunnel I want to get off the s*** I want my life back I went from all-scholastic player 2 Dope Fein.....god bless guys!

5 g is the weight of the powder, right, not 5 000 000 µg a day of fentanyl? Seeing as the largest Dur@gesic patch releases 100 µg of fentanyl per hour into a depot it forms deep in the skin and Actiq fentanyl lollipops go up to 1600 µg (1.6 mg) . . .

The abstinence syndrome for fentanyl should be shorter but more intense than morphine. What is the effect of fentanyl has on you-- does it create euphoria or just prevent and fix withdrawal symptoms, both, or something else? That could point to some things which can make the process not so hellish. The intensity of the precipitated withdrawal and the efficacy of the buprenorphine, of course, start to make the Suboxone more useful gradually over 96 hours rather than it being like a switch turned on at the 96-hour mark. How effective it will be at 48 hours depends on a number of factors which include individual metabolism and other things which vary from one situation to another. It could be half as effective, or it could be a quarter as effective, or three-quarters, or fully at that point.

5 g is the weight of the powder, right, not 5 000 000 µg a day of fentanyl? Seeing as the largest Dur@gesic patch releases 100 µg of fentanyl per hour into a depot it forms deep in the skin and Actiq fentanyl lollipops go up to 1600 µg (1.6 mg) . . .

The abstinence syndrome for fentanyl should be shorter but more intense than morphine. What is the effect of fentanyl has on you-- does it create euphoria or just prevent and fix withdrawal symptoms, both, or something else? That could point to some things which can make the process not so hellish. The intensity of the precipitated withdrawal and the efficacy of the buprenorphine, of course, start to make the Suboxone more useful gradually over 96 hours rather than it being like a switch turned on at the 96-hour mark. How effective it will be at 48 hours depends on a number of factors which include individual metabolism and other things which vary from one situation to another. It could be half as effective, or it could be a quarter as effective, or three-quarters, or fully at that point.
Yes 5 grams in powder. It seems alot of people misinterpreted that.

Tolerance level is unreal. I’m like you. Most people can stay high or at least not sick for 3 times as long as I can. In a perfect world I try to get high every 3 hours. Sometimes money and work don’t allow that but when I can I go ball out. I’m not even kidding... I used to do about 900mgs of 30 mg Roxy’s a few years ago. That was just an average day. Sometimes more. I’d snort 3-4 30s at a time. So that’s why I know my tolerance is fucked. I’ve tried slammin the h a couple times. But it really didn’t feel any different than when I smoked it and I enjoy smoking it so I stuck to that. And it fucking hurt my arm where the needle went it for a few days after. And on top of that there’s too much room for error with slammin. One bad shot and you’re done. So the fact that most people get high as fuck when they inject shit makes me think my tolerance is just way too high.
The P/W incident - waited 15 hours after smoking the last foil. My doctor started me out with 2mg Suboxone films. So I took one and waited. Nothing. Didn’t feel better at all. So I took another 2mg. That kicked the P/W’s into gear and I went into severe withdrawal. So basically my doctor didn’t prepare me for the transition and the 2mg was waaaaayyyy too low for my addiction level. The doctor upped my dose to 8mgs. But at that point I was so scared of goin into precipitated withdrawal again. So I turned to Bluelight and was told about micro dosing. It’s still going well. Day 5. But... I’m still smokin a tiny bit of h. At this point though I’ve built up the subs in my system but I still need to kick the mental addiction. Fuck though... Suboxone sucks. I hate it. But it’s better than cold turkey. Cause that shit is NOT for me.
How’s your journey goin the past couple days.
Ps... the last line you said thanks dude. I’m a girl... just saying 😉
Whoopsie...sorry! Should never assume a gender over the internet. I should have known women always like to smoke them! He started u on 2mg? Wow that is super low. When I got on suboxone 2 years ago the first day I was taking 16 mgs during the initial 5 day detox period. Then I got to my steady dose which was about 6 mgs a day.

Whoopsie...sorry! Should never assume a gender over the internet. I should have known women always like to smoke them! He started u on 2mg? Wow that is super low. When I got on suboxone 2 years ago the first day I was taking 16 mgs during the initial 5 day detox period. Then I got to my steady dose which was about 6 mgs a day.
I was thinking about switching back to the perks for a few days. Cause I no I can just take suboxone 12 hours after perks no problem. This fetanyl shit ( or as they call heroein but really is fetty) has my anxiety level on 10000. Never had anxiety I'm getting panic attacks just thinking about it
Shit sucks. Need to come up with a plan

Yes 5 grams in powder. It seems alot of people misinterpreted that.

Just FYI, street fent dope is not pure fentanyl, or even remotely close. So 5 grams of what you're taking isn't 5 grams of what is in pharmaceutical preparations. No one sells pure fentanyl on the street, a tiny little speck almost too small to see is a dose for someone opiate-naive. Dealers cut it with inert powders so their customers don't all end up dead, and so they're not selling people baggies with a tiny sprinkling of powder in the bottom.

I think you guys are going into pw because the affinity fentanyl has on the brain Is really strong. If you guys could get past the 30 hr mark subs Would take effect. Try using gabapentin or pregabalin to aid u with the pain til u get past that point.

Just FYI, street fent dope is not pure fentanyl, or even remotely close. So 5 grams of what you're taking isn't 5 grams of what is in pharmaceutical preparations. No one sells pure fentanyl on the street, a tiny little speck almost too small to see is a dose for someone opiate-naive. Dealers cut it with inert powders so their customers don't all end up dead, and so they're not selling people baggies with a tiny sprinkling of powder in the bottom.
Correct

I should have known women always like to smoke them!
Is this a real *thing as well as husbands ass?
Do I detect a hint of bravado, perchance? lol
Just fuckin around; thought I would trip on the stereotype for a sec... learn a new one erryday, eh?
Sorry cannot help with the fent issue(s) as not sure if it is indeed fent. Tested?
Thanks,
Ptah

I’m 26 and in the exact same position. I’ve been trying to quit and take my subutex for over 6 months I keep messing up. I end up waking up like you just to smoke and go back to sleeep. It’s so much more expensive and worse the half life is short so you think you can take subuxone earlier, however the problem is the affinity is so powerful that it takes time to detach from your opiate receptors which would only then allow you to dose subuxone without precipitated withdrawals.

I’m trying my best man I’m 26 been using like you for 10 years. It’s like we’re the same story man. I hope the best for the both of us. I can never get passed 24 hours without using to be honest, in 5-6 years straight longest I went was like 36 hours without my choice.... that’s bad. I’m gonna have bad withdrawals bad bad. On top of benzos too. Burned out my gabapentin usage too. I’m fucked wish me luck lol. This shit is crazy is just hit the west coast, specifically LA, the last 2 years unlike the East coast it’s been there but cut. Here it’s sold as straight up fent rocks that look like concreterocks lol.

anyways update us man. And I’m jealous of people like some of my friendswho can go 3+ or 10+ days without using. I can’t even do 1 :( I got every possible comfort med wax and pot and I can’t I’m a bitch. Help lol