European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Festivals

KingOfWessex

Bluelighter
I love music and I love drugs but the thought of going somewhere Ike Glastonbury really doesn't appeal to me. I'd get off my tits first night then spend the next few days feeling like shit , spinning out surrounded my tens of thousands of cunts! Fuuuuck that. What say you all?

Cold day in hell you'd see me at a big festival.
Queuing for half an hour to have a dump in a dirty smelly shitter, paying a fiver for a drink even more for literally one bite to eat.
A bunch of dickheads who think they are hipsters under influence.

No ta not for me.

I know sounds like hell doesn't it! Fuck that! Wall to wall bastards! I really don't know how people do it... Boggles the mind.

Festivals are alright once I'm in there, past the row of sniffer dogs and security and I've forgotten about all the money I burned on the ticket.

Then it's all acid and untz untz untz and so forth and what have you..

Yeah, generally not worth it.

The very thought of being in a sea of spoilt middle class students with more money than sense playing at being hippies for a weekend chills me to the core. And the money these kids are paying for tickets is ludicrous.

My mate sent me this the other day:

Serves the daft bastards right. A festival ain't a festival unless it's free. I've not been to Glasto since the wall was erected. You used to be able to run across the fields and get in for nowt.

Plus, Stormzy and Kylie Minogue? Do me a fuckin favour...

FUCKING STORMZY AARRRGGHHHH!!!!

I swear to God I was going mad, all I heard for several days on the telly & even idiots on the street was about this guy, it was always the same kinda people too you know those white upper middleclass, Guardian reading, stick pieces of plastic to their head that are meant to look like gems, ring in the side of their nose types.

I swear to God the whole demographic that go to these events are horrible to me, what the hell is wrong with these people?
One day when I am in power & rich I'm gonna fly a B-52 bomber over festivals during the summer & drop napalm on everyone there (I'll miss any of the pets they have taken & subjected to the horrible music & filth as I am kind like that)

At least you'd be putting those poor animals out of their misery ZB.

Can't believe people are willing to pay a grand for VIP tickets. And what does VIP status get you exactly? Probably a fuckin yurt and an area closer to the stage to watch the shit bands.

Anyone who goes to a 'festival' and stays in a fuckin yurt is seriously missing the point of festivals imo...

Is it just me, or has this year's line up been the most horrendous pile of wank ever?

Glastonbury these days is simply an overpriced open air pop concert with shit bands. I have the utmost respect for Michael Eavis because of the Glasto of old. But the worst thing he did was let Emily take over...

Last edited:
i went in 79 - and it was a proper festy and in 4-5 following that then 2003 was the last time i went - luckily i always had back stage passes or guest list as i would never pay and in the early days its was a piece of piss to get in for nowt. Just a fucking pop concert now, i went to school with emiliys sisters btw (i was from that part of te world)

No thanks. Pricey tickets for a start. Cab, trains, bus shuttle to the middle of nowhere with all your camping equipment, food and sundries for three days on your shoulders. Endless queues under the rain or the scorching sun, security searches, then mud or dust for days. Difficult access to basic sanitary facilities, everyone is out there to steal from you, to rip you off and everything is expensive. People, people everywhere, large unruly crowds, impossible to see anything of any worth because of the 1,000,000 who were already there five hours earlier than you. If the weather is bad no place to sit or lay down and properly relax. And that's just the daytime. Then sleepless nights in a damp or wet tent, counting the minutes to the sunrise and to restart the self-inflicted torture all over again. Repeat at least twice. Finally dismantle that pile of mud and manure that your tent and your belongings have become and drag it back home, hundreds of miles away. I feel sick just writing this.... I wouldn't go if they paid me, let alone paying to go. Ugh

Festivals are alright once I'm in there, past the row of sniffer dogs and security and I've forgotten about all the money I burned on the ticket.

Then it's all acid and untz untz untz and so forth and what have you..

Yeah, generally not worth it.

At glade a few years ago the sniffer dog was very clearly one of the securities pets and had zero drug sniffing capabilities. You had a lot of people going up to it with loads of gear and petting it, getting photos etc while it panted excitedly and tried to play with everyone ferrying loads of drugs in.

What EADD is missing is a yearly festival. Noisily or Boomtown would probably be good shouts. Getting smashed at glades camp bluelight was always a complete delight, and a real eye opener for me (first alternative/psy trance festival). It really brought the board together.

Glasto IMO is shite. Too big, too mainstream & it's an absolute mission to get anywhere. Creamfields with bindis.

What people forget about sniffer dogs or don't know is that they can only work for 15 minutes max.
Then they need a half an hour to an hour break.

If that doesn't happen you can walk past the dog with what ever you want.

Basically unless they have at least 3 sniffer dogs working at 15 minutes interval they're using the dog as intimidation.

What people forget about sniffer dogs or don't know is that they can only work for 15 minutes max.
Then they need a half an hour to an hour break.

If that doesn't happen you can walk past the dog with what ever you want.

Basically unless they have at least 3 sniffer dogs working at 15 minutes interval they're using the dog as intimidation.

Also, to my knowledge they are only trained to smell specific single drugs (could be wrong). Either way, it will most certainly only be a few max: most likely weed and cocaine imo, but that's just a guess.

No thanks. Pricey tickets for a start. Cab, trains, bus shuttle to the middle of nowhere with all your camping equipment, food and sundries for three days on your shoulders. Endless queues under the rain or the scorching sun, security searches, then mud or dust for days. Difficult access to basic sanitary facilities, everyone is out there to steal from you, to rip you off and everything is expensive. People, people everywhere, large unruly crowds, impossible to see anything of any worth because of the 1,000,000 who were already there five hours earlier than you. If the weather is bad no place to sit or lay down and properly relax. And that's just the daytime. Then sleepless nights in a damp or wet tent, counting the minutes to the sunrise and to restart the self-inflicted torture all over again. Repeat at least twice. Finally dismantle that pile of mud and manure that your tent and your belongings have become and drag it back home, hundreds of miles away. I feel sick just writing this.... I wouldn't go if they paid me, let alone paying to go. Ugh

Hipsters and white guys with dreads another good reason to avoid. Id end up gathering wood and building a wicker man to sacrifice these fucks. Trouble is it would need to be 200m high to accommodate the matted hair and oversized beards. Hippies and bongo's, hipsters with cardboard boxes of selected craft ales.....Fuck that. Chuck it all in and light it up! Would probably leave about 23 people left to enjoy the festival tho. Im sure it would still be good. Oh and there is room for Corbyn too! :)

Hipsters and white guys with dreads another good reason to avoid. Id end up gathering wood and building a wicker man to sacrifice these fucks. Trouble is it would need to be 200m high to accommodate the matted hair and oversized beards. Hippies and bongo's, hipsters with cardboard boxes of selected craft ales.....Fuck that. Chuck it all in and light it up! Would probably leave about 23 people left to enjoy the festival tho. Im sure it would still be good. Oh and there is room for Corbyn too! :)
There there. Love and peace man ✌<3
Also that's a rather tiring plan, KingOfWessex, isn't it?! Would just stick to that 23 people niche elite festival. What do we need to do to be on the list? No dreads and oversized beards allowed I suppose? ;)

Weymouth and Portand is holding it's first ever pride festival in just a couple weeks from now.

715141-1920x1280.jpg

Weymouth and Portand is holding it's first ever pride festival in just a couple weeks from now.
Isn't it more like a three-day Pride celebration? The We Are festival had a huge LGBT stage and area with bars, performers, etc.

The upcoming Halloween show at the We Are festival looks siiiick.

Also, to my knowledge they are only trained to smell specific single drugs (could be wrong). Either way, it will most certainly only be a few max: most likely weed and cocaine imo, but that's just a guess.
Weed, cocaine, heroin, speed, xtc some even ketamine but that one is rare.

Also worthwhile knowing if it's spaniel they're proper drug dogs. They do drugs and cash sometimes even firearms.
That's a hunting dog which have a finer nose. Hence they get used at airports or when a house needs to be properly searched.

A german shephard/malinois is a multitask dog, most are only trained to attack/track human scent sometimes drugs.

Last edited: