• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Festivals 2016

I am from myanmar(burma), apology if i am not in the right topic or forum, first time going to tomorrowland and europe. so noob. I have been to rave party in US and Asia. *snip*. Highly appreciate everyone. thanks.

livred - attempting to source drugs of any kind is against the Bluelight User Agreement which you should have been directed to read before making any public posts on this or any of our other forums.

It can be found here....
http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

Could you please read and review its contents before you attempt to post again please?

Thank you

Stee

Last edited by a moderator:
I might make the trek up to Byron Bay for Splendour in the Grass. A mate is djing there so i can get in for free. Would be great to see The Cure. Depends on being able to get the time off and how my parents are going.
Not worried about the sniffer dogs and searches which we never used to have to deal with but are now common place. A drop or three of acid before we go in will cover the whole day. If i go i will probably only do the one day. Too old for multi day festival benders now. Pass the Zimmer frame.

We are heading to the Friday to see The Strokes and Band of horses. Look out for the Viking couple if you are around, you won't be ache to miss us.

livred - attempting to source drugs of any kind is against the Bluelight User Agreement which you should have been directed to read before making any public posts on this or any of our other forums.

It can be found here....
http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

Could you please read and review its contents before you attempt to post again please?

Thank you

Stee
Burma trumped by Bluelight on rules and regulations.

Oh the ironing - Bart Simpson.

I do have to concede that the BLUA is not going to be the highest priority for Burmese citizens when it comes to the rules and laws that govern their lives on a day to day basis.

We are heading to the Friday to see The Strokes and Band of horses. Look out for the Viking couple if you are around, you won't be ache to miss us.

I will be around somewhere OTW. Not sure if I am going to go everyday as it takes it out of me but I have a pass for the entire festival. I will keep an eye out for vikings!

Anyone going to Sunfall in Brockwell Park this weekend? I got some free tickets but don't really know anyone who's off!

After many years of ''We must actually go to the thing this year'' conversations leading to nothing, I've finally bought some tickets for our Annual Appalachian & Bluegrass Music Festival. There's lots of really good acts, as usual, and I'm looking forward to a bit of post-gig jamming with good musicians <3

Some of the best pills I've ever had were in Dublin (Aladdins - as in the Arabian Nights stylee).

That was back in 2000 though.

AGCG and Graeme Park sounds mint - proper FAC51 business %)

Irish translation : pills - yolks, barns, wingers, pingers, there is a place up n.ireland called donaghadeE (I've heard people call them that before)

Was that for the BL anniversary meet up or a separate time? Sooooo gutted I didn't see you and fled the scene from being far too stoned :D

Ooo the Orb are playing. Looks like a lotta fun :)

Was that for the BL anniversary meet up or a separate time? Sooooo gutted I didn't see you and fled the scene from being far too stoned :D

Ooo the Orb are playing. Looks like a lotta fun :)

It was indeed the BL 10th anniversary meet up. I knew how you felt, got far too wasted that weekend too and although we had a fantastic time, I didn't get enough time with my favourite BLers. Especially yourself and missus <3

We seem to make a habit of that Fug eh ;), one day...

The Orb, Arrested Development and MADNESS!!!! %) Loads of ska and reggae stuff too.